If you have trouble sleeping, you need to select sleep-promoting alternatives in order to induce relaxation. Moreover, sleep is necessary for us to function properly and go about our days. Our mornings feel delightful and refreshing only when we have rested well. We can perform our tasks and fulfill our responsibility with undepleted energy, and we drive this energy and motivation through a good night’s sleep.
Besides having an energized morning, there are multiple health and long-term benefits of sleep. Sleep is the only instrument to procure these advantages, and no other source can imitate the impacts of it.
When we sleep, our neurons form synapses or connections among themselves, and these associations are necessary to strengthen our memory or the information stored in our heads. The mechanism allows us to formulate long-term memory. Furthermore, these connections enable our minds to acquire new skills.
They get accustomed to the constant changes in our environment and adapt according to them. These procedures only function when our brains remain relaxed for more extended periods. These stretched time frames of a tranquil state are the product of restful sleep.
Therefore, we should ensure our sleeping patterns remain preserved and do not undergo disturbances for long.
CBD products show positive impacts on individuals with sleep deprivation, as it produces a relaxing sensation. However, isolating the component from the other counterparts eliminates the high you get from traditional marijuana. CBD is also a non-psychoactive ingredient that does not disturb the functionality of your brain.
Therefore, it provides health benefits and is a critical sleep-inducing component in certain oils, the dosage of which you can adjust according to your preferences. But, how do you find the best CBD oils? Read our guide to learn more.
Top 5 Best CBD Oil Products on the Market:
The following are some of the top CBD oils for sleep currently available in the market.
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil , Editor’s Pick
- BudPop – Strongest CBD Oil For Sleep
- Hollyweed – Most Affordable CBD Tincture
- Cheef Botanicals – Popular And Effective CBD Oil
- FAB CBD – Top Rated CBD Tinctures and Oils
#1. Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil , Editor’s Pick
This company prides itself in providing premium hemp-derived products, such as CBD oils that you can use according to your preferences. Furthermore, Exhale Wellness ensures they refrain from artificial ingredients during the manufacturing process.
- Full-Spectrum Oil: Exhale Wellness offers a full-spectrum CBD oil, which contains a whole range of cannabinoid compounds. Along with less than 0.3% delta-9 THC, the oil also contains terpenes and flavonoids, which are responsible for granting therapeutic properties and providing a soothing fragrance.
These substances may also offer additional health benefits, including an improvement in sleep. So, you can incorporate small doses into your everyday routine to reap the benefits. Due to its versatility, you have multiple ways to use the oil, and with the help of the entourage effect, the efficacy of this CBD oil becomes perpetual.
- Organic Ingredients: The entire composition of Exhale Wellness’ CBD oil is safe for consumption. The brand uses natural and organic ingredients during manufacturing, which do not cause adverse impacts on the users. Therefore, this oil is also suitable for people with different allergies and ailments.
All of the ingredients in this oil are non-GMO and sourced from the U.S. As a result, you can use Exhale’s CBD oil confidently knowing it will not cause any adverse effects.
- Instant Absorption: Even the smallest drop of the oil can produce the desired effect, so you do not have to consume it in more significant amounts to witness the difference. Minimal doses are effective because they instantly impact your body’s receptors responsible for sleep. So, you will soon feel the calming sensations that are essential to induce sleep.
- Fragrant and Appealing: The ingredients of the oil, when combined, produce an alluring fragrance that is a blend of musky and pervasive scent. Overall, it aims to relax you and calm you down.
- Manageable Packaging: The oil comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper, making it convenient to carry everywhere.
- Easy to handle
- Simple dosing
- Appealing and relaxing fragrance
- Small doses are effective
- Organic and vegan ingredients
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping
- Only available online
#2. BudPop – Strongest CBD Oil For Sleep
One of the highly praised CBD brands, BudPop, has successfully acquired glory through the admiration of various magazines such as Forbes and Observer. While they started out focusing on delta-8 products, they have recently ventured into CBD goods, which have rapidly gained popularity among consumers everywhere.
- Certified and Tested Products: Their products undergo rigorous testing through independent third-party labs, the results of which are posted transparently on the brand’s website. This transparency allows their customers to rely on them and trust their products, and as a result, people are becoming inclined towards BudPop’s CBD oils.
- Natural Flavors: The manufacturing procedure of these oils incorporates all-natural ingredients. They utilize organic compounds to derive flavors and fragrances for the oils, and they grow the plants organically. All of the components of these oils are vegan and gluten-free, and the company uses no animal-derived or synthetic ingredients to create the oils. Therefore, they are safe for transmission and do not cause any adverse effects.
Their CBD oils are in two flavors — Peppermint and Natural — so you can select one according to your preferences. Each one has a different scent and taste, so if you require a relaxed and calming effect, you should opt for the Peppermint flavor. However, go for the Natural option if you desire a musky and ethereal taste.
- Fast Shipping: With the help of various suppliers, BudPop ensures your products reach your doorstep immediately. Furthermore, the products remain secure during the transfer and never undergo any damage. The quality packaging keeps the products safe and protects them from harsh travel conditions.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your product, you can contact the customer support team and take advantage of their 30-day money-back guarantee. This way, you can try their products risk-free.
- Vegan and organic components
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Third-party lab tested
- Fast, free shipping on all orders
- Only available on the BudPop website
#3. Hollyweed – Most Affordable CBD Tincture
Hollyweed offers one of the most premium-quality yet affordable CBD oils in the market. With experts on board, the company manufactures oils that provide high efficacy. The oil contains full-spectrum CBD, and, therefore, it provides the optimal dose of the sleep-inducing compounds and specific health benefits.
- Indigenous Hemp Plant: The manufacturers use indigenous hemp plants grown in Colorado for the raw ingredients of the oil. Hollyweed obtains cannabinoids from these plants, making the oil highly pure and quite effective.
These all-natural, organic components interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system, providing various health benefits, such as improved sleep.
- High Nutritional Value: Hollyweed’s CBD oil uses hemp seed oil as a carrier. Not only is hemp seed oil a superfood, but it also contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, which provide additional health benefits.
- Affordable Prices: The price of Hollyweed’s CBD oil ranges from $24.95 to $124.95, depending on your preferred potency. In comparison to similar products, Hollyweed’s oil is highly affordable.
Additionally, you can avail of a discount by subscribing to the company’s newsletter, and you can also eradicate sleep deprivation and save yourself a few extra bucks with the free delivery option.
- Low-Maintenance Products: You should store this product in a dark and cool place to keep it fresh and potent.
- High nutritional content
- All-natural and organic ingredients
- Available in a wide range of potencies
- Longer shelf-life
- Free and fast delivery
- Discounts available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Become stale if storage conditions are not appropriate
#4. Cheef Botanicals – Popular And Effective CBD Oil
Cheef Botanicals strives to provide the best oils for its consumers. The company has over 25 years of experience in creating hemp oils, and each passing year has improved the quality and quantity of its products. So now, the oils are in their most refined forms.
- Consistent Testing: The company constantly tests its products to identify any potential side effects they may cause. They run various tests on the products and assess the results, which they publish on their website for customers to view.
- Transparent Extraction Procedure: The company is confident in its extraction procedures, the details of which they provide transparently. By utilizing the most effective extraction methods, they enhance the impact of their products. Specifically, they use the CO2 extraction method, which results in a thick consistency and an optimal amount of ingredients per drop.
Therefore, the products never fail to induce sleep in users. These aspects of Cheef Botanicals’ CBD oil allow the consumers to trust the product and utilize it in whatever way they prefer.
- Composition: The oils contain the most natural and organic form of hemp seed oil, and they contain no GMOs or artificial additives. The oil has a high nutritional composition, and it contains fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 that are significant for nourishment. These fatty acids are necessary for the sustenance of a healthy and sound brain. So, incorporating the oil in your diet can provide you with all of the acceptable benefits essential for your development. Therefore, these oils will ensure you get the required amount of sleep and may provide you with additional health benefits as well.
- Low THC levels: Being full-spectrum, the oil contains a negligible amount of THC. So, the users do not have to worry about experiencing psychoactive effects.
- Wide Application: You can use the oil in multiple ways, and the nutritional content allows you to make them a part of your diet.
- Third-party lab tested
- Test results available on website
- Natural and organic ingredients
- High nutritional value
- CO2 extraction method used
- May provide therapeutic benefits
- Efficient packaging and secure delivery
- Available in various potencies
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping
- Only available on the Cheef Botanicals’ website
#5. FAB CBD – Top Rated CBD Tinctures and Oils
FAB CBD provides consumers with a range of CBD oils, and it endeavors to offer the most accessible solutions to sleep deprivation. Their full-spectrum CBD oil contains a minimal amount of THC that is less than 0.3%.
- Range of Flavors: The company offers their CBD oil in multiple flavors, which include Natural, Mint, Vanilla, Berry, and Citrus.
- Multiple Potencies: With various potencies available, you can select the dose according to your requirements. You can choose from a bottle containing 300mg, 600mg, 1,200mg, or 2,400mg of CBD. If you are a beginner, you should opt for the 300mg dose. However, if you have been using CBD oil for a while and require a substantial alternative, select the higher potency options.
- No Artificial Ingredients: FAB ensures its products remain natural and organic. It utilizes indigenous hemp plants, which rely on natural resources and organic minerals for their growth. In the manufacturing process, it refrains from using synthesized compounds, and there are no GMOs, pesticides, or other harmful chemicals used in the growing process.
The company constantly subjects their products to third-party lab tests. Maintaining its transparency, it exhibits the test results right on its website.
- Inexpensive Products: FAB CBD’s oils have a very affordable price range, from $39 to $129, depending on the potency you choose. Therefore, everyone can acquire these oils. But, the low prices do not insinuate a reduction in quality. The company consists of expert analysts and cannabis enthusiasts, so maintaining the product standards is their priority.
- Natural, vegan, and gluten-free products
- Diverse potency range to cater to all users
- Affordable price range
- Contains legal amount of THC
- Contains no pesticides or GMOs
- Utilizes indigenous hemp plants
- Wide flavor range
- Third-party lab tested
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
- High potency options not suitable for beginners
How We Made This List
There are a variety of CBD oils currently available on the market, all of which may be useful for inducing sleep. However, the effectiveness of each one varies. Therefore, we considered the following factors before compiling the best CBD oils for sleep.
What We Looked For
- Genuine Products: Scams are prevalent in the CBD industry, and they often claim to bring you something you have lost. Therefore, multiple brands may promise you assistance with natural sleep aids, but they fail to do so. Such scammers not only waste your money and time but may also adversely impact your health.
The products either contain the wrong ingredients or formula, and others may have less potent ingredients that may not exhibit the required level of effectiveness. Unfortunately, these faux products are taking over the markets. Therefore, it is necessary for us to call them out to prevent people from undergoing bad experiences.
- Validated Products: To select the best CBD oils for sleep, we analyzed the expert opinions on each product, which included the details regarding the use of the products and their effects. They also showed the degree of impact they have towards the users and the indication of side effects, if any. Moreover, we assured the products are tested in laboratories and do not cause any harm to human health.
We also assessed the testimonials of users, as they are an efficient way to get real feedback. All of this was an effective way to separate quality products from others.
Moreover, the products that include natural products and no artificial or psychoactive compounds were ones we preferred for the list.
- Information on the Manufacturers: We ensured the manufacturers were reliable when selecting the best CBD oils for sleep. The production company and their methods to produce the oils are essential to test the entire manufacturing process. A trustworthy company will always provide its customers with insights into its products, and they launch manuals that help the users understand the items they use.
Furthermore, these organizations remain transparent in their working principles. They leave no room for error, and quality is their priority. Therefore, according to us, the products from such manufacturers deserve praise and a position in our list.
Buying Guide: Factors to Consider When Choosing CBD Oils for Sleep
The following are factors you should consider while purchasing CBD oil.
- THC Content
It is necessary to analyze the THC value of each CBD oil, as different companies use various amounts of THC. However, most work according to the guidelines and contain less than 0.3%. Delta-9 THC is responsible for providing the high and the psychoactive effects users usually achieve from cannabis.
However, to use CBD oils as a primary sleep-inducing agent, the goal is to eradicate the high. For this purpose, the companies have to use a minimal amount of THC. Therefore, you must always analyze the THC content before opting for a particular oil.
GMO stands for a genetically modified organism, which may indicate the use of plants engineered to enhance growth. Using hemp from such plants can have adverse impacts on human health. Therefore, it is necessary to utilize a product that is made from naturally grown hemp plants. It may also allude to certain microorganisms that may accelerate the compounds’ effect in the CBD oils. So before purchasing the oil, ensure it does not contain any GMOs, pesticides, or other chemicals.
- Legitimacy of the Brand
The CBD oil brands must undergo testing from third parties and government authorities to analyze the products. The test results are necessary to assess the oils’ impacts on our system. Some brands are confident in their manufacturing process, and therefore, they exhibit the test results and let the public decide for themselves.
However, the companies that may confine the results are unreliable and trustworthy. So, always opt for the brands that select transparent protocols and provide the procedure details to consumers.
- Nature of the Extract
CBD oils usually come in three forms — full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolates. Broad-spectrum CBD includes the entire components of the hemp plant, except for THC. However, full-spectrum has all of that plus THC.
Isolates contain purely CBD and nothing else, so they are THC-free.
FAQs: CBD Oil for Sleep
Q1. How do CBD oils impact the body?
Cannabis sativa is the plant used to derive cannabinoids, and the extract is mixed with almond, coconut, and olive oils. The resulting mixture is called CBD oil, which works with the endocannabinoid system of our body that contains the receptors for the cannabinoid.
These compounds bind to the widely spread receptors across our nervous system, so they are likely to produce a strong effect. The enzymes in our body break down the cannabinoid compounds, and afterward, they are utilized by our body.
In our body, CBD oil produces three primary effects. It has anti-inflammatory, relaxing, and pain-relieving properties. CBD oil combines all three functions, and therefore, it is efficient for stress and anxiety management. These oils may be able to replace medications that provide similar effects with insignificant results and side effects. By channeling the therapeutic properties of these oils, we can not only cope with sleep deprivation but also eliminate anxiety and depression.
Q2. Can CBD oils cause addiction?
Some CBD oils contain a very small amount of THC, which is the component in marijuana that provides psychoactive effects and sometimes results in addiction. However, since these oils contain no more than 0.3% THC, if any, they will not result in a high feeling. As such, they are not habit-forming or addictive in nature either.
Q3. Why are some CBD oils expensive?
CBD oils are a relatively new product in the market, making them subject to varying price points depending on certain factors. Overall, CBD oils utilize hemp plants as the key ingredient. Some companies have their reserves of hemp plants, while others have to export the plants within the region or from the outskirts. Outsourcing increases the overall cost of the product, making it more expensive.
Furthermore, for the companies with indigenous hemp reserves, the prices of the products are also pretty high. Therefore, most CBD oils are expensive due to the cost-incurring nature of growing hemp, extracting CBD from it, and then going through various processes to produce a final product.
Q4. Can CBD oil help with depression?
CBD oils have therapeutic properties, including providing relief from anxiety and stress. These benefits are due to the CBD binding with receptors in the human body. Research has been conducted on the potential of CBD to manage symptoms of depression, and results prove promising. However, more studies need to be conducted to further back up this claim.
Conclusion – Get the Best CBD Oil for You
CBD oils may help you combat sleep deprivation issues, as they use a blend of various compounds to accelerate the therapeutic impacts. Multiple companies provide you with CBD oils, and you can assess the pros and cons of each to select the one appropriate for you.
CBD oil may provide you with pain-relieving, relaxing, and calming effects, so you can use it in a variety of situations.
Moreover, CBD oils may contain different ingredients and strengths. So, you must assess the products before purchasing one. You can even test the product for a period of time to evaluate its impact on your system.
If you find that it helps you and provides you with a balanced sleep-wake cycle, then use it frequently. However, if it does not suit your body and causes adverse impacts, immediately stop the usage.