Sleep is vital for the body and for improving brain function. When the body is deprived of sleep, you experience fatigue and a lack of focus on essential matters. You could be doing everything right, like going to bed on time, and still don’t get enough sleep due to poor quality sleep.
It’s a menace that bothers many people, so manufacturers have adopted CBD oils to enhance sleep. We came up with a list of the five best CBD Oils that help improve sleep, and you can use them to get excellent results.
Top 5 CBD Oils for Sleep
- Fab CBD Oil – High-Quality and Editor’s Pick
- Cheef Botanicals CBD Oil – Best Value
- CBD Pure Oil – Best Guarantee of Service
- NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil – Most Potent Full Spectrum
- Joy Organics CBD Oil – Completely THC-Free
How Did We Come Up With This List?
The use of Cannabis products as an alternative medicine for different ailments has been rising in recent years. This is because these products are beneficial without any side effects.
The recent popularity of CBD products has led to many companies’ mushrooming, aiming to tap into the profits before the demand reduces. Some of these companies use substandard and unapproved ingredients to make the CBD products, putting the lives of millions of people who depend on these products at risk.
To develop the five best CBD Oils for sleep, we scoured through the market’s products and considered different factors.
These factors include the following:
- Hemp source – Where the hemp plants grow and are harvested determines the quality of the hemp extract. In countries like the US, where CBD is approved, there are guidelines to control how the hemp plants are grown.
- Extraction process – Some companies use harsh chemicals to extract the CBD from the hemp plant, while others use safe non-chemical methods. Chemical residues can be left in the CBD extract, posing a health risk to any user of such a product.
- Type of Extract – CBD hemp extract can be in three varieties: broad-spectrum, isolate, and full-spectrum. The full-spectrum CBD hemp extract carries all the plant nutrients present in the hemp plant, including THC. The THC levels are very low, about 0.3%, which has no significant effect on brain function. Broad-spectrum CBD extract does not have THC but contains all the other plant nutrients. Isolate CBD extract contains pure CBD; all other plant nutrients are removed.
- Third-party Laboratory Testing – Genuine companies take their products through rigorous third-party laboratory testing by independent and unbiased laboratories. The laboratories test for potency, purity, and quality of the final product and then issue a company’s certificate. Some companies display these certificates on their websites to boost trust among their customers.
- Potency – Different manufacturers package the CBD oil in different potencies. The higher the potency a CBD Oil has, the greater its efficacy. The strength of the CBD is measured in milligrams (mg).
- Brand Reputation – A reputable company has many reviews from its customers, and other companies respect it. They also have an efficient and responsive customer care service.
- Price – A right CBD product gives you value for your money and solves your health challenge effectively.
We considered all these factors and used them as our grading scale for the products.
Let’s look at each of the products in detail.
Best CBD Oil for Sleep & Insomnia [Reviews]
#1 Fab CBD Oil – High-Quality and Editor’s Pick
All its customers had good things to say about the company and its products, especially the CBD Oil. Since its establishment in 2017, Fab CBD has produced high-quality CBD Oil and satisfied its customers’ needs. This has led to massive growth in its customer base, outgrowing its competitors who have been in the industry for longer.
They give their customers various CBD products (not CBD oil only) in different tastes and flavors. This makes it suitable for people with varying preferences in tastes and presentation.
Fab CBD uses the highest quality hemp plants grown in the rich Colorado farmlands to give their customers the best. Considering the factors mentioned above, the CBD Oil from Fab CBD passes each one and qualifies as a quality product.
- Full-spectrum CBD Extract – This type of extract is the best because it comes with all the plant nutrients present in the hemp plant. Even though it contains THC, the THC levels are less than 0.3% and do not have psychoactive effects.
- Sourced from Colorado, US – Hemp from Colorado is the most recommended because it is grown organically and under strict monitoring. No chemicals or pesticides are used on the hemp plants throughout their growing process, so the hemp extract is pure and chemical-free.
- Third-party lab testing – Fab CBD ensures that every batch of its final product is checked for purity, quality, and strength in an independent unbiased external laboratory. The company also displays these results on its official website for transparency and trust-building.
- Different Flavors – The CBD Oils are packaged in four different flavors: mint, berry, vanilla, and citrus. If you prefer the natural, unflavored hemp taste, you can choose to buy it.
- Different Potencies – Fab CBD considers each of their customers’ needs and therefore presents the CBD Oil in four different strengths so that you can choose one that is preferable and suitable for you. The highest potency is 2400mg, while the lowest potency is 300mg. The other two are 600mg and 1200mg.
The CBD Oil is relatively cheap compared to oils from other companies. The company also often offers coupons and discounts on their products. You can check their official website for the ongoing offer.
- The CBD hemp extract is from Colorado’s naturally grown hemp plants.
- Independent and unbiased third-party laboratories test final products from quality.
- It’s available in four potencies.
- It’s available in different flavors.
- It’s affordable.
- Customers in the US enjoy free shipping.
- Shipping is available for customers worldwide.
- There’s a return policy that gives a 30-day money-back guarantee on all products.
- Free shipping takes almost a week.
- The low potency package is not effective.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of Fab CBD for the Best Discount
From reputable rating sites, customers have expressed their satisfaction for the CBD oil, praising its effectiveness in eliminating pain and stiffness at the joints. Those who bought the product seeking help with sleep also say that they got the desired results, especially the CBD Oils with higher potency.
You can buy the CBD Oil from the Fab CBD official website and get a discount on the products you choose to buy.
#2. Cheef Botanicals CBD Oil – Best Value
Cheef Botanicals has stood out for consistently providing high-quality and pure CBD products like flowers, oils, gummies, pills and capsules. All their products are made from the natural and organic hemp extract grown in Colorado, US and that’s why it is awarded as #1 CBD flower brand in the CBD industry.
The manufacturing process is highly monitored, right from when the hemp seed is planted until the processing and packaging are done.
Considering the factors that made it qualifying as a quality product, here’s what we found out:
- The hemp is sourced from Colorado – The rich farms of Colorado are home to the highest quality hemp, giving a final product free of all contaminants and chemicals.
- Method of Extraction – The hemp is extracted using cutting edge technology that uses carbon(iv) oxide. This method produces CBD extract that is pure and free of any harsh chemicals.
- Third-party Laboratory Testing – Cheef Botanicals subject their products to external lab testing, despite having internal testing facilities. The external labs act independently and give unbiased results so you can be assured of quality.
- Type of Extract – Cheef Botanicals use broad-spectrum CBD extract to make their products. It is a good choice because the broad-spectrum extract contains all the plant nutrients except THC, which can have a psychoactive effect on the user.
- Flavors Used – The Company chooses to provide its CBD oil without any added flavors or colorants. It’s used as an all-natural, organic, and vegan-friendly product.
- Different Potencies – Cheef Botanicals gives you a choice on which potency you’d like to use. Lower potencies are good for beginners and those whose symptoms are mild, while higher potencies are suitable for those who have been using CBD Oil for a long time or have severe symptoms. The different potencies are 300mg, 1200mg, 600mg and 3000mg.
Cheef Botanicals can be an excellent place to start if you are looking for a CBD Oil that can help improve your sleep. Here’s why we recommend it.
- It’s vegan-friendly and GMO-free.
- The hemp plants are produced and grown locally in Colorado.
- The CBD Oil is subjected to third-party external lab tests to certify the quality and purity of the CBD.
- It’s packaged in four different strengths.
- Offers best CBD pills and capsules
- You can purchase in bundles to get discounts.
- Return and refund policies are favorable.
- The product gives you value for your money, as you can get the product at a fair price and get your desired results.
- Only one flavor is available.
- The product can only be shipped to the US.
- The customer covers the shipping fee.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of Cheef Botanicals for the Latest Deals
Cheef Botanicals CBD Oil enjoys overwhelming positive reviews from most of its users, especially those that have used the product for a long time. Its lowest potency (300mg) is the most recommended for first-time CBD oil users.
It has been used to treat persistent insomnia, back and joint pains, and relieve stress and anxiety. The CBD oil doesn’t require a prescription, so you can use it until you feel better. It’s recommended that you check out instructions given by the manufacturer on the usage of the CBD Oil so that you can achieve maximum results.
You can buy Cheef Botanicals CBD Oil from their official website and take advantage of the coupons and the offers available on the site.
#3. CBD Pure Oil – Best Guarantee of Service
As the company’s name suggests, the CBD oil manufactured by CBD Pure is pure, 100% organic, with no flavors, preservatives, or colorants. This company uses hemp from Colorado and Washington, which is organically and naturally grown.
CBD Pure pays attention to quality, right from when the hemp is grown and harvested and throughout the extraction process to ensure that the final product is nothing less than quality.
These factors stood out in the CBD Pure Oil:
- Source of the hemp – It’s sourced from the rich Colorado and Washington farmlands that grow the hemp plants organically. This hemp gives high quality and highly potent CBD oil.
- Method of Extraction – The CBD oil is extracted using the highly acclaimed CO2 extraction process, which uses no harsh chemicals.
- Third-party Laboratory Testing – An independent third-party laboratory tests the final product for pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and other contaminants. The potency is also checked to confirm if it is as indicated on the product label.
- Type of Extract – CBD Pure uses the broad-spectrum CBD extract to make their CBD oil, ensuring that the consumer benefits from all the other cannabinoids available in the hemp plant.
- Flavors Used – CBD Oil from CBD Pure contains no added flavors. The natural taste of the hemp can be strong and a little uncomfortable.
- Different Potencies – It’s packaged in three different strengths: 1000mg, 600mg and 300mg. People of all categories, beginners, and experienced users can use the product based on their preferences.
CBD Pure has established a name for itself in the CBD industry and thus receiving acclamation from other companies. Let’s look at some of its features.
- The CBD Oil is 100% natural and Organic.
- The CBD Oil is tested for purity, quality, and potency by an independent external third-party laboratory.
- It’s available in 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg Potencies.
- Shipping in the US is free.
- Return and refund policies allow for 90 days.
- The cost is high.
- Only ships to the US, the UK, and Canada.
- No flavors.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of CBD Pure for the Best Discount
Most of the reviews that customers have about CBD Pure Oil are positive, praising its effectiveness, especially in sleep-related matters. The few that have complained raised issues with Potencies, as the company does not produce CBD Oils of very high potency.
However, it’s an excellent brand for CBD Oil, especially for beginners and those with mild to moderate symptoms. Most of these symptoms can be alleviated by the 1000mg potency CBD Oil.
For an average user, the 600mg CBD Oil is more suitable, considering its price and it’s effectiveness for mild conditions. When choosing which one is best for you, consider each of the Potencies and their prices.
You can purchase your preferred CBD Pure Oil from their official website, and there you can get coupons and discounts that are on offer right now.
#4 NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil – Most Potent Full Spectrum
NuLeaf Naturals is among the first companies to manufacture CBD products after the use of CBD was legalized in the US. This company focuses on delivering high-quality CBD products to people to help improve their general body health.
This brand has gained many of its customers’ trust for providing high-quality CBD products consistently throughout the years. Their CBD Oil pure, with no added preservatives, colorants, or flavors. The only addition is the organic hemp oil that acts as a carrier.
This product is on our list because of the following factors:
- Hemp source – They source their hemp from the Colorado farmlands, where the hemp plants are grown naturally and organically. The company makes an effort to oversee the whole process of producing the hemp, right from when the hemp seed is sowed on the ground up until when the manufacturing process is complete.
- Third-party Laboratory Testing – The company subjects the final product to further testing in independent external labs and also publishes the result certificates online for quality assurance. This helps to cement the trust built with their customers and assures them of the quality of the product they are buying.
- Type of Extract – NuLeaf Naturals uses broad-spectrum CBD extract for its CBD oil, ensuring that its users benefit from other cannabinoids in the hemp plant.
- Flavors Used – There are no flavors or colorants added to the CBD Oil. It’s packaged as a natural product with a CBD taste.
- Different potencies – NuLeaf Naturals makes the CBD Oil available in five potencies that the users can choose from. The highest is 6000mg, while the lowest is 300mg. The others are 900mg, 1800mg, and 3000mg.
All these years, there hasn’t been a doubt raised concerning the quality or the consistency of the CBD Oil produced by NuLeaf Naturals.
Here’s what we like and don’t like about NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil.
- The hemp is grown in Colorado and is 100% Organic.
- The CBD Oil undergoes tests in third-party Laboratories for quality.
- The CBD Oil is made from broad-spectrum CBD extract.
- It’s presented in five different potencies.
- Shipping is free for US buyers.
- International shipping is available for buyers in over 40 countries.
- It doesn’t come in many flavors.
- Refund and return policies are not favorable.
- It’s expensive.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of Nuleaf Naturals for the Latest Deals
The right product always receives good reviews. That’s the case with the CBD Oil by NuLeaf Naturals. Many people have shared their beautiful experiences while using this CBD Oil.
It’s an effective solution to insomnia and other sleep issues. According to the reviews online, it’s evident that many have received the best results while using NuLeaf Naturals’ CBD Oil.
First-time users are encouraged to start with the 300mg CBD Oil as it is more effective than other brands. Those seeking a more substantial effect go for the highest potency, 6000mg.
You can buy the CBD Oil from the product’s official website and enjoy discounts that are often offered on the site.
#5. Joy Organics CBD Oil – Completely THC-Free
It’s a company operated by a family and is dedicated to producing high-quality CBD products. The brand uses the highest quality hemp and tests it at every stage of the extraction process to ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
Their products are of premium quality, and so is the price. The customer service at Joy Organics also displays high standards of professionalism and customer friendliness. They endeavor to answer all questions in a friendly way, tackling any issues you might experience.
They are the best in everything else, but their premium price puts them last on this list. If you can afford it, you can purchase it with the assurance that you’re getting the very best in the market.
We used these factors to evaluate its value:
- Hemp source – The industrial-quality hemp used to make this CBD Oil is grown organically in Colorado. The process is monitored to ensure that the final product is the purest and the best quality.
- Type of Extract – Joy Organics uses broad-spectrum CBD extract extracted from the whole plant and contains terpenes and cannabinoids that give the user a better experience from the CBD Oil. This extract has no THC, so you can use it without getting high.
- Third-party Laboratory Testing – ensures that all their CBD products undergo rigorous in-house and independent external testing in third-party Laboratories. This is a step to ensure that all the products are of premium quality.
- Ingredients Added – The CBD Oil does not contain any added ingredients that might compromise its quality.
- Flavors Used – Joy Organics considers the needs of anyone who doesn’t like the natural CBD taste and provides the CBD Oil in different flavors like orange, mint, and lemon.
- Different Potencies – Joy Organics presents the CBD Oil in four different strengths, with the lowest potency being 225mg and the highest potency being 1350mg per bottle.
Don’t let the premium price scare you away from getting this product because it is worth every buck on that price tag. You can keep checking their website for coupons and discounts that they offer on their products.
- The CBD Oil is 100% Organic.
- The quality is premium.
- The hemp extract used is broad-spectrum CBD.
- It’s packaged in four different strengths.
- It doesn’t contain THC.
- It comes in different flavors.
- Free shipping is offered to US buyers.
- The return policy gives a 30-day allowance to return the product.
- It’s expensive.
- International shipping is not available.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of Joy Organics for the Best Discount
You’re unlikely to find any negative comments about Joy Organics CBD Oil, despite money being expensive. Those that have used the product tell of its effectiveness and value for money.
The CBD oil effectively solves sleep and anxiety disorders, giving a calming and relaxing effect on the body and mind.
You can buy the CBD Oil from the Joy Organics official website. You can also use coupons available on the site to get a discount.
CBD Oil for Sleep
Sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, headaches, and increased anxiety. CBD works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, resulting in a calming effect that neutralizes pain and enhances sleep. The research seeks to explain how this works because modern medicine does not quite comprehend it.
As mentioned, poor sleep and insomnia could result from anxiety and fatigue, both of which CBD Oil can help improve. It works perfectly to reduce stress and calm down the nerves. It also relieves the body from fatigue and pain arising from inflammation.
Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD products are becoming the most preferred method of treatment as people are ditching conventional modern medicine. Here are some of the reasons why CBD Oil is gaining popularity among people in recent years.
- It relieves anxiety and calms the nerves, helping one to focus on matters at hand.
- It helps alleviate chronic pain and inflammation.
- It helps one to sleep better, all through the night.
- It doesn’t require any prescription and can be used anytime.
- It’s legalized in the US and some parts of the world.
Possible Side Effects
CBD Oil is 100% natural and chemical-free, and therefore many people do not experience any side effects. However, every person is different and reacts to things differently.
Some people experience mild side effects as a result of using CBD Oil. It’s important to note that the FDA does not approve CBD as a medicinal drug; therefore, you should use it carefully.
Some of the side effects experienced include:
- Dry mouth
- Low Blood Pressure
- Change in weight
If you experience any of these side effects in a severe case after consuming CBD Oil, do not hesitate to consult your doctor.
Who Can’t Use CBD Oil?
It’s not advisable to use CBD Oil if you are in any of these conditions:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a chronic medical condition.
- You are on medication, and CBD can interact with your medicine.
How to Use the CBD Oil To Improve Sleep?
Drop a few drops of the CBD oil under your tongue and hold it for about 30 seconds for quicker sublingual absorption. This method works faster than swallowing the oil.
You can consume the CBD oil a few hours before bedtime to allow it to work earlier. Whether you prefer taking it on an empty stomach or with your food, the CBD Oil will still be beneficial.
Dosage for Better Sleep
Some manufacturers attach a user guide with instructions on using the CBD Oil to get maximum results. There are, however, no specific rules set that govern the usage of the CBD to get relief from insomnia.
In most cases, it depends on how severe your insomnia is and how fast you achieve good results with the CBD. It’s always recommended to start with low doses and increase with time until the desired results are achieved.
This whole testing process requires a high degree of patience as the CBD Oil takes time before showing consistent results. Refrain from taking more CBD Oil after taking your dose for the day to allow the already taken CBD Oil to work. When you finally get an amount that consistently gives you a good night’s sleep, you can then stick to it.
Buyers Guide for CBD Oil For Sleep
With the many options available in the market today, it is possible to get confused while selecting a good CBD Oil for sleep. In this guide, we give you a few things to consider while shopping for CBD Oil.
How much power does the CBD Oil carry? As you have seen in our discussion, different companies package CBD Oil in different potencies to suit different customer needs.
If you are a first-time CBD user or are experiencing mild symptoms requiring a less strong dose, you might want to choose a CBD Oil with a lower potency and still get excellent results. For someone who is an advanced CBD user or is experiencing severe insomnia symptoms, they might consider a CBD Oil with a higher potency.
The natural CBD Oil taste can be a little uncomfortable, but some people like it that way. Others do not like the CBD taste, so they opt for flavored CBD Oils.
Before buying a CBD Oil, it’s essential to check whether the brand offers other flavors and choose one that is favorable for you.
Type of Extract Used
Is it isolated, full-spectrum, or broad-spectrum? CBD isolates contain pure CBD and no other plant nutrients.
Broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD extracts contain all the other plant nutrients, terpenes, and cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. The only difference is that the full-spectrum CBD extract contains THC while the broad-spectrum doesn’t.
THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid that can alter brain function and also test positive in a drug test. However, the allowable amount of THC in any CBD Oil is <0.3%.
Shipping, Return, and Refund Policies
Some brands have limitations as to where they can ship the product and whether they charge a shipping fee or not. This is a crucial part of your shopping because you need to be sure that you will receive your product.
Regarding the return policies, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the policies so that you can know what to do in the event that you are not satisfied with the product. Some companies offer favorable return and refund policies, while others couldn’t care less.
FAQs About CBD Oil For Sleep
- Can CBD Oil Treat Insomnia?
Studies done on CBD have shown that it can relieve anxiety, calm the mind, and help one get quality sleep. These studies are not conclusive, and you can not rely on them, but people who have used these products have come out to tell of their effectiveness.
- Does CBD Oil Cause any Side Effects?
There have not been any reported severe side effects as the CBD IS 100% natural. Some people who experience side effects experience very mild reactions. CBD is safe to use for any person. You should know that the use of CBD Oils for medicinal purposes has not been approved by the FDA yet, so you should use it cautiously.
- Is the Use of CBD legal?
Different countries have different laws governing the use of any cannabis products. In the United States, most states enjoy the freedom to use CBD products in their day to day lives as it was legalized in 2014. Since then, other countries are slowly following suit and legalizing CBD in their territories. It’s important to confirm whether the country or state where you live allows the use of CBD Products.
- Is CBD Oil Safe?
CBD Oil is considered safe to use as it’s grown organically, and there are no added chemicals and pesticides. Third-party Laboratories tests the final CBD Oil products before they are released to the market to ensure that they are pure and safe to use.
- Will I Test Positive On a Drug Test While Using CBD Oil?
It depends on the type of CBD oil you are using and the type of test you undergo. Broad-spectrum CBD oil and isolate-CBD oil does not contain any THC, so it may not show up in a drug test. Even though full-spectrum CBD oil contains THC, its THC levels are less than 0.3%, which is also undetectable in a drug test.
There are some tests that are designed to test for any cannabinoid, and that includes CBD. A test like that is likely to test positive. Cannabinoids do not eliminate from the body, so prolonged usage of the CBD oil can cause a CBD to build up in the body that can cause a positive result in a drug test.
If you are experiencing poor quality sleep and insomnia, you can opt to use Fab CBD Oil to improve your sleep. After all, FAB CBD Oil is 100% natural and poses no potential harm to the body.
CBD Oils are not only for sleep; you can use them to treat pain (both mild and chronic), anxiety, stress, and help you focus. Unlike prescription drugs, CBD Oils have no side effects and can be taken at any time.
All the products that we have discussed in this review article are top quality, and you can choose which one works best for you to give you value for your money.