Are you struggling to concentrate and focus on a task at hand? Do you feel like you need to boost your memory and productivity?
Nootropics are the best solution to these problems. Not only do they help you calm the mind and focus, but they also boost your memory retainment and spike your productivity.
We are aware of many biased reviews online on Nootropics cultured to mislead you. Our goal is to supply you with enough credible information on the best Nootropics available today. We have used different methods to analyze different market products and filter out to get the best.
This review focuses on the ingredients present in every product, each product’s main features, and how to build your Nootropics stack.
Let’s dive in!
3 Best Nootropic Supplements On The Market
With the rise in demand for nootropics, many products from different companies have flooded the market. Not all of them are quality products. That’s why we bring to you the best in the market and save you the hassle of finding the best nootropics for you.
- NooCube – Strongest Nootropic & Editor’s Pick
- Mind Lab Pro – Best Nootropics Stack for Anxiety
- Qualia Mind – Best to Improve Focus
#1. NooCube – Strongest & Top-Rated
NooCube is the best smart drug and natural supplement. It’s made especially with a formulation that works to improve brain function. Wolfson Berg Limited manufactures these smart drugs to boost brain function and improve memory naturally.
Having been in the industry for over ten years, Wolfson Berg Limited is known for its proficiency in manufacturing natural quality nootropic supplements. Many users have come out to say how effective their nootropic supplements are.
All ingredients used in making NooCube are backed with research on their effectiveness. Top neuroscientists are involved in making this smart drug. The ingredients to curate this smart drug are selected carefully, ensuring that they are top quality, effective, and safe to impact cognitive functions positively.
This brand is available to customers worldwide. Shipping is free for all purchases. With the 60-day guarantee, buyers can get their money back if they are not satisfied with the results of using the smart drugs. Their customer support helps to process the money after you send them an email detailing your dissatisfaction.
You can purchase your bottle of NooCube from their official website. They have offers for purchases of two or more bottles. One bottle has 60 capsules, enough to last you a whole month. If you purchase two NooCube bottles, you get one free, and if you purchase three NooCube bottles, you get three free.
- It’s a powerful nootropic supplement.
- It helps boost memory and overall brain function.
- NooCube is a reliable brand.
- There is a money-back guarantee policy for 60 days.
- It’s made from natural ingredients.
- Each of the ingredients is well-researched, and the company backs these claims with informative links.
- Users are satisfied with the product and give positive reviews.
- There are no side effects associated with using NooCube.
- The company ships worldwide at no cost.
- It is available online only.
- The manufacturer doesn’t furnish the user with enough information on the ingredients contained in the smart drug.
NooCube brings the following benefits:
- It boosts memory.
- It helps to boost mental energy.
- It helps enable multitasking.
- It helps enhance brain function.
- It helps one to focus and concentrate on matters.
NooCube works in three ways:
- It stimulates the production of neurotransmitters and boosts their availability to improve brain function.
- It allows new neurons to grow by protecting and repairing the brain. This action ensures that your brain doesn’t wither with age or slow down due to age.
- It powers the brain to handle several matters at a time (Multi-tasking).
Here are the ingredients that make up this powerful formula:
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) – a cholinergic compound that acts as a booster for acetylcholine concentration in the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that excites the brain, allowing for increased memory retention, concentration, focus, and learning.
- Huperzine – extracted from a moss plant (Chinese Club moss plant) and acts as an inhibitor for enzyme acetylcholinesterase. This enzyme catalyzes the breaking down of acetylcholine, an action that leads to an impairment of cognitive functions. Huperzine helps to increase acetylcholine availability, thus improving concentration, memory retention, and capacity to learn.
- Cat’s Claw – It’s a vine scientifically known as Uncaria tomentosa and grows mostly in the Amazon Rainforest. It contains many antioxidants that are important in boosting mental health and performance.
- Bacopa monnieri – It’s rich in bacosides, active compounds that repair damaged neurons and promote new ones’ growth. This action improves neuron communication, and in return, boosts brain function and mental performance.
- Oat straw – it’s scientifically known as Avena sativa. Oat straw elevates alpha-2 waves, found in the brain, and are responsible for keeping you active when you are awake. It also helps increase blood flow to the brain by reducing inflammation in the artery walls.
- L-Theanine & I-tyrosine – L-theanine and I-Tyrosine are two infamous Amino acids which have a calming effect on the brain and help relieve stress and anxiety. This action is crucial as it keeps the brain alert yet relaxed.
- Pterostilbene – It’s a polyphenol abundantly found in berry fruits and nuts. It’s an essential ingredient in this formulation as it plays a role in controlling brain inflammation, improves memory, and increases memory retention capacity.
- Resveratrol – It’s a stilbenoid, natural phenol, and phytoalexin extracted from skins of grapes, berries, and peanuts. This plant compound is a powerful antioxidant responsible for neutralizing free radicals, reducing inflammation, and protecting brain cells from damage.
NooCube should be taken in the morning, two capsules with breakfast. Its effects become noticeable in about 30-45 minutes and can last up to 10 hours.
From the many positive reviews NooCube has received, it’s evident that the users have so far benefited from using these natural nootropics.
Customers say that after using NooCube, they can focus better and also can remember things better. Others have reported increased efficiency and alertness while working on something, especially under pressure.
#2. Mind Lab Pro – Best for Anxiety
Opti-Nutra manufactures natural nootropics as a masterpiece to give its users a powerful boost for their brains. These are comprehensive nootropic supplements, having a formulation of up to 11 highly potent ingredients.
As a natural dietary supplement, Mind Lab Pro works fast and effectively to clear brain fog and significantly improves brain health. If you are having issues like low concentration, slow brain activity, depression and anxiety, and poor memory, Mind Lab Pro is an excellent solution to all cognitive function issues.
These smart drugs are sold online on the company’s official website only. You can stock your nootropic stack as a single purchase for one month or bulk purchase for two and three months. Bulk orders enjoy discounts, free packs, and free shipping.
Unsatisfied customers have 60 days to return the product and get a refund according to the company’s return and refund policies.
- This smart drug formulation is made of 100% natural ingredients.
- It works well for people of different age sets and with different occupations. For example, athletes, the elderly, and students.
- It boosts brain health, mental clarity, and other cognitive functions.
- It’s a great stress reliever.
- There is a 60-day money-back policy.
- The effects are long-term.
- Users give positive reviews on the Product.
- It goes through a third-party validation process.
- You can buy it from any part of the world.
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t stack well with other nootropics.
For Mind Lab Pro to give excellent results on performance, memory retention, and focus, it must be made from high-quality ingredients.
Some of these ingredients include:
- Citicoline (Cognizin) – helps boost brain energy and aids its cognitive functions like attention and focus, improves memory retention, and increases neural regeneration by optimizing brain pathways.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) – helps improve long-term memory by promoting flexible and fluid brain cell membranes.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom – helps to synthesize nerve growth factor (NGF) that regulates the neurons’ growth. It also promotes the regeneration of the brain as it contains brain-derived neurotrophic factors which in turn aids brain plasticity, memory, and overall brain health.
- Bacopa monnieri – It facilitates adequate blood flow to the brain, helps retain information, and promotes chemical synthesis in the brain.
- L-Theanine – L-theanine is an effective booster of the alpha brainwaves and keeps you alert when you’re awake.
- Rhodiola Rosea – it helps the body and the brain to respond to stress.
- N-acetyl-I-tyrosine – It plays an important role in supporting multitasking and to promote mental performance.
- Maritime pine bark extract – controls the amount of blood flowing to the brain and displays antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin B6 – promotes the use of brain chemicals, right from their synthesis and conversion.
- Vitamin B9 – helps balance the body’s mood, and it’s necessary for cerebrovascular functions.
- Vitamin B12 – stimulates the formation of myelin, which protects the nerves. It can also help to boost metabolism for brain energy.
It works well when you take two capsules of these smart drugs in the morning. You can also take the two capsules in the early afternoon. The effects will become noticeable in a few hours.
Most people who have used Mind Lab Pro give positive reviews about it. They feel that it delivers on its promise and increases one’s general productivity. Users have reported better cognitive function, a sharper memory, increased focus and concentration, and more due to using Mind Lab Pro.
#3. Qualia Mind – Best to Improve Focus
Qualia Mind takes pride in its ability to boost mental energy and cognitive function using its superior formulation. Neurohacker Collection manufactures it as a fast-acting dietary supplement to improve cognitive functions.
The company has invested in research on Qualia Mind and all its ingredients and displays its findings online on its official website. This action acts as a perfect way to win the hearts of those looking to buy nootropic supplements- that explains its popularity.
You can get your pack of Qualia Mind smart drugs from their official website and enjoy this powerful formulation. The shipping costs vary depending on where the product is delivered, and the buyer has to cover it. In the US, standard delivery costs $7.98, and Priority Mail Shipping and international delivery cost $12.98.
- There’s a pilot study done on the product to prove its effectiveness.
- It promotes concentration and creativity.
- It boosts brain energy production.
- It helps to clear the mind and promote brain health.
- It’s made from natural ingredients.
- This brand is reliable and trustworthy.
- There’s a money-back guarantee policy for 100 days.
- All the reviews from users are positive.
- It’s costly.
- Taking seven capsules at once is a bit impractical.
Qualia Mind is made up of powerful natural ingredients that are responsible for enhancing brain performance. It’s made to support the integrity of brain pathways and their structure.
Let’s look at the ingredients present on Qualia Mind:
- Vitamin C – It is an antioxidant that exhibits neuroprotective effects on the brain from free radical ions.
- Vitamin D3 – It is also an antioxidant with protective characteristics on the brain.
- Thiamine – Its role in axonal conduction facilitates brain cell metabolism and energy production.
- Niacin – It is an essential component in this formulation as it helps boost brain function and produce energy.
- Vitamin B6 – Its function is to boost energy levels and improve brain function.
- Vitamin B12 – It facilitates the methylation process, which is important in metabolism functions.
- Pantothenic Acid – It’s commonly known as Vitamin B5, and it’s responsible for metabolism activities in the brain and energy production. The nervous system receives a boost from this ingredient, making it function better.
- Acetyl-I-carnitine HCI – It’s an amino acid that possesses neuroprotective effects on the brain.
- Artichoke leaf extract – It contains cynarin, a compound that exhibits nootropic characteristics and supports brain function.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract – works to boost memory retention and allow one to remember things for a long time. It also improves focus and concentration on different things.
- Rhodiola Rosea root extract – This ingredient’s presence in this formulation is crucial as it lightens the user’s mood. It helps in the management of stress, depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
- DL-Phenylalanine – It boosts mood and lifts cognitive functions. It is also responsible for the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine.
- Uridine-5′ – It plays an important part in neuro-regulatory processes, promotes memory and fast learning.
- N-acetyl-I-tyrosine – stimulates the production of dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline, supporting better concentration and focus.
- Taurine – It’s an organic amino-sulfonic acid that possesses neuroprotective and nootropic results.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine helps to lower anxiety levels and protect the brain from free-flowing radicals.
- Alpha GPC – increases the brain speed of processing information, reaction to different things, and a sharper memory.
- Cognizin – It increases focus and attention and boosts mental energy. It also increases the availability of hormones dopamine and noradrenaline for increased brain activity.
- Organic Coffee Berry – is a powerful antioxidant that plays a significant role in protecting the brain from oxidative damage.
- Velvet Bean seed extract – exhibits neuroprotective effects and adaptogenic characteristics to improve mood and general brain performance. It is also responsible for hormonal balance.
- Phosphatidylserine – It’s an enzyme that protects brain cells and relays signals to them. It also improves mental speed and accuracy, as well as improving memory retention.
- Theobromine – It improves the brain’s ability to function properly, execute functions, promote alertness, and improve general mood.
- DHA – It’s an omega-3 fatty acid that promotes brain health, improves learning ability and memory retention.
- Celastrus paniculatus seed extract – It possesses neuroprotective properties and supports learning and memory.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract – Ginkgo biloba most effective in improving blood flow in the brain, as it dilated blood vessels so that more blood flow through them.
- Coleus forskohlii root extract – exhibits adaptogenic and nootropic properties that support mental stamina and improve learning capabilities.
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium – It’s good for boosting memory retention and other brain activities.
- Huperzine – It improves executive brain function, memory retention, neuroplasticity, and learning capabilities.
To get excellent results from this product, the manufacturer recommends taking seven capsules with water first thing in the morning. Take your breakfast after an hour or more. You should take the capsules five days a week.
Many customers report that Qualia Mind is a highly effective smart drug that delivers on its promise. It improves calmness and relieves anxiety, improves focus, concentration, and general body wellness. Qualia Mind is also a superior creativity booster.
Best Nootropics – Individual Ingredients
Individual nootropics come in handy when developing your own nootropics stack. Let’s discuss some of the best individual nootropics in detail.
It is a compound of CDP choline and uridine. When it is consumed, it breaks down into choline and cytidine (which turns to uridine).
CDP Choline turns into the enzyme acetylcholine, which acts as a neurotransmitter for improved learning and memory retention. It also plays a major role as phosphatidylcholine to produce new brain structures.
When used as a supplement, citicoline actively improves focus and attention, sharpens memory, enhances learning capacity, and improves information processing. It’s a good choice for someone who would like to build a nootropics stack for their needs.
It’s a must-have supplement to create a complete brain supplement. The dosage ranges from 200mg to 250mg of citicoline daily. It works better if taken together with tyrosine and phosphatidylserine.
Also commonly referred to as water hyssop, brahmin, or herb of grace. It’s a highly resilient and adaptable plant with many health benefits.
It’s used as a supplement to improve memory (long-term and short-term), the speed of processing visual information, and learning capabilities. It has the ability to boost your learning rate to become the best in class.
Its working mechanism involves increasing dendrites branches responsible for conducting electrical messages to neuron cells for proper functioning. This means that more communication channels are opened and consequently improves memory formation and retainment.
To get excellent results, choose bacopa monnieri products that have percentages of bacosides. This product also increases the effect if used together with phosphatidylserine and citicoline.
It’s a phospholipid responsible for protecting brain cells. With its ability to carry messages across the brain cells, a supplement with phosphatidylserine helps keep a sharp memory.
Phosphatidylserine also helps regulate mood and alleviate feelings of depression and anxiety. It works well when used in combination with bacopa monnieri and citicoline.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid responsible for improving brain function. As a matter of fact, DHA is required by the brain in large quantities as it’s crucial for retaining memory, improving memory and concentration.
It also elevates one’s mood and helps to manage mental health issues like depression. Supplementing DHA helps you get all these benefits and more. It can be found in fish and seafood.
While creating your nootropics stack, consider adding DHA to it and combine it with Vitamin B12, maritime pine bark extract, and citicoline to get better results.
It’s a highly adaptable flowering plant found in the cold areas of Europe and Asia. Rhodiola Rosea is used as an adaptogen to improve the body’s response to physical and psychological stresses.
As a natural anxiolytic, it helps manage depression and anxiety, which, if not managed, can impair and slow down cognitive functions. Its anti-inflammatory characteristics also help the body heal and combat fatigue, increasing brain and body productivity.
To get excellent results, use this compound in measures of 50mg to 100mg. Stack it with DHA, tyrosine, and bacopa monnieri to get better results.
Tyrosine is an amino acid responsible for the production of hormones dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline.
Dopamine is important for improving memory function and enables the movement of the body. Adrenaline and noradrenaline help the brain manage stressful situations by triggering a fight response or a flight response.
Tyrosine calms the nerves fast, reducing anxiety more effectively. Environmental stress triggers and sleep deprivation can be leading causes of anxiety and therefore impair cognitive functions. Tyrosine helps improve cognitive performance in such cases.
The dosage for this amino acid ranges from 150mg to 300mg. When adding this to your nootropics stack, consider combining it with ashwagandha, citicoline, and Rhodiola Rosea.
It’s a powerful herb that exhibits adaptogenic properties in the body. Ashwagandha helps suppress the hormone cortisol that causes stress and improves general mood.
It also helps to improve concentration and focus on different tasks. A dosage of about 300-500mg per day works well and gives excellent results. However, better results can be achieved if used together with tyrosine and lion’s mane mushroom.
It’s preferred as an ingredient for nootropic supplements formulated for older people experiencing cognitive decline because of their age. Ginkgo biloba leaf extract is rich in antioxidants that reduce inflammation and improve blood flow to the brain.
It’s most effective when taken in doses of 50-90 mg per day. You may also combine it with bacopa monnieri, citicoline, and phosphatidylserine to get better results.
It’s found naturally in foods like liver, beef, eggs, milk, and fish. It can be gotten insufficient levels from consuming these foods but can be supplemented if need be.
Vitamin B12 decreases brain fog and improves brain executive functions. It also boosts brain energy production and improves one’s mood.
You can use it in combination with caffeine, DHA, and maritime pine bark extract, for best results.
The Maritime Pine Bark Extract
Maritime pine bark extract has antioxidant properties that neutralize free radicals, thus protecting the brain from oxidative damage caused by these free radicals. It also helps in repairing brain cells and improving cognitive abilities. Its dosage is about 50-100mg per day. You can also combine it with tyrosine and citicoline to get better results.
It’s an important antioxidant, just like resveratrol, only that it has higher bioavailability. More of it is absorbed in the blood and therefore gives better results. Pterostilbene works best together with DHA and vitamin B12.
Caffeine is a powerful stimulant that is known to boost alertness, attention, and focus. It also decreases fatigue and increases energy levels in the body. It works well in doses of 75mg and can be combined with other nootropics for optimum results.
How to Make Your Own Smart Drug?
If you prefer making your own smart drugs instead of buying a pre-made product, this section is for you. Before making a nootropics stack, take time to know the ingredients and do thorough research on each of them.
What Are the Characteristics of a Good Nootropic Stack?
These are the characteristics to consider when making a nootropic stack.
- Dosage – Each smart drug ingredient should have a stable and proper dose that can be easily equated in power so that one ingredient does not overpower another.
- Tolerance – the ingredients should be able to tolerate each other and not interact to create new compounds. They should work well together when used together.
- Format – In what form are they? Some are available as capsules, tablets, powders, and liquids.
What Does Your Nootropic Stack Need?
Your nootropics stack is not complete without the following:
- Synergy – choose the smart drugs ingredients that work well together, complementing, and amplifying the effects of other ingredients.
- Multiplication – Combine ingredients that bring the same results but do so in different mechanisms.
- Complementary effects – combine Ingredients that exhibit characteristics that complement other ingredients.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Nootropics
It is a step-by-step buying guide for those who prefer to buy pre-made nootropics.
Step 1 – Determine What You Want
Do you have goals of what you want to achieve? Define the cognitive function you’d like to achieve. It could be memory retention, concentration, focus, or attention.
Step 2 – Do Extensive Research
Find scientific evidence backing the claims behind every ingredient as a nootropic supplement. For example, after finding out that ashwagandha is a nootropic supplement, you’ll need to find Scientific proof of that claim to include that in your smart drug.
Step 3 – Choose Between Natural and Synthetic Nootropics
Some people like synthetic nootropics, such as modafinil and noopept, while others prefer the above-discussed natural nootropics. You can choose whichever smart drugs you feel are best for you. However, it’s recommended to use natural products instead of synthetic products.
Step 4 – Start Small
You don’t need to have many nootropic ingredients to make a functional stack. If you are a beginner, start with low doses and fewer ingredients.
Step 5 – Combine Different Ingredients
Using many ingredients in smart drugs allows you to have an option if one of the ingredients is not available, then you can use the other one.
Step 6 – Consider Using Different Forms of One Ingredient
Different forms largely affect the bioavailability of the nootropic and how fast it is absorbed. Trying different forms helps you determine which one is best for you.
Step 7 – Add Sleeping Aids to Your Formulation
Ingredients that boost sleep are good because they help promote brain health. Good sleep is considered an excellent way to optimize the brain and improve its functionality.
Step 8 – Exercise Patience
Nootropics are not a magical tool – they take some time before real results start showing. You have to exercise patience. It is also experimental, so it might take some time before you find the one that works best for you.
Note to Remember
Even though nootropics can improve brain function, it’s important always to practice a healthy lifestyle. Some healthy lifestyle practices include exercising, eating a balanced diet, hydrating regularly, and getting enough sleep.
FAQs About Nootropics
Q. What Do Nootropics Do?
Nootropics improve cognitive abilities and help the brain function properly. Here are some of how they work:
- They increase brain energy by enhancing metabolic activity in the brain cells. It also ensures that more blood flows to the brain, and there’s an increased oxygen uptake for better functionality.
- They optimize neurotransmitters’ levels by supplying the brain with chemical precursors, facilitating synthesizing neurotransmitters, and inhibiting enzymes that cause the breakdown of neurotransmitters.
- They improve cerebral blood flow by promoting nitric oxide release, dilating blood vessels and preventing damage to the blood vessels.
- Nootropics protect the brain cells by clearing neurotoxins and preventing oxidative damage by free radicals.
- They play a role in supporting the regeneration of neurons by maintaining the cell membranes’ flexibility. They also provide compounds such as choline that act as neuronal building blocks.
Q. Do Nootropics Work?
Quality nootropics work well. It’s important to check the ingredients used in any nootropics stack you buy to ensure that it’s of high quality.
Q. What Are the Effects of Using Nootropics?
Consistent use of nootropics results to:
- Improved memory retention and learning capabilities.
- Improved general mood.
- Increased motivation and attention.
- Better creativity.
- Enhanced concentration and focus.
- Stronger mental stamina.
- Better and faster information processing.
- Improved verbal articulation.
Q. Nootropics Work After How Long?
It largely depends on the product you are using, and the ingredients used in making it. Some work immediately, while others take hours to start working.
Q. How Safe Are Nootropics?
Nootropics made from natural ingredients are considered safe and pose no negative effects on the brain. Before purchasing a nootropics stack, look at the ingredients, and certify their quality.
Q. How Often Is the Nootropics Dosage?
Most of the nootropics are designed to be used daily in different amounts. Before buying a nootropic supplement, look for the manufacturer’s dosage so that you can get the best results.
Q. Are Nootropics Similar to Adderall?
Yes, in the sense that both stimulate the brain to work better and boosts memory retention. The difference is that dietary supplement nootropics are made from natural ingredients, while Adderall comprises artificial and synthetic ingredients.
Q. Can You Lose Weight After Taking Nootropics?
This depends on the ingredients used in the nootropic supplement you are taking. Some contain ingredients that control appetite while boosting brain function. If your goal is to lose some weight, then you can consider getting a weight-loss product.
Q. Do Nootropics Alter the Sleep Pattern?
Some nootropics contain Ingredients that help to enhance the quality of sleep and give you better sleep. This is good because the brain requires enough sleep to function optimally.
Q. Can Nootropics Increase One’s IQ?
Nootropics only enhance how your brain works without increasing your IQ. After taking Nootropics for some time, you’ll notice that your brain can do things faster, remember better, and learn easily.
Q. Can Nootropics Test Positive in A Drug Test?
No. All the ingredients used to make nootropics are safe and legal. When buying a nootropic supplement, check the ingredients to ensure that all the ingredients are legal.
Q. Can You Get Addicted to Nootropics?
No. The ingredients used to make nootropics are all-natural and have no addictive properties. You can stop using them once you feel that you’ve gotten the results you wanted.
Q. Can Coffee Be Considered A Nootropic?
The caffeine present in coffee makes it a nootropic. Caffeine has brain stimulating properties that enhance mood and increase alertness and focus.
Conclusion: Which Nootropic Supplement Should You Use Choose?
Nootropics have become the preferred option for individuals looking to enhance brain activity, increase focus, and achieve mental clarity. Natural nootropics are the best as they pose no risk to your health.
This review article discussed how you could make your nootropics stack and improve brain function without buying nootropics. If you feel that your best option is to purchase a nootropics stack, consider all the factors we have discussed in this article so that you can get the best out of it. Our top pick is NooCube for being the most effective one.
Remember that living a healthy lifestyle is crucial for proper brain development. Therefore, you must begin or continue to practice it.