Nowadays, most counties ask their citizens to stay at home and minimize contact with other people to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, is it possible to have sex during the coronavirus pandemic? Here are some tips on how to enjoy intimacy and avoid the advancement of a new disease.
3 Ways How the COVID-19 Spreads
We still have a lot to learn about COVID-19 and sex. However, the virus has not yet been found in human semen or vaginal fluid. Moreover, we also know that other coronaviruses cannot be sexually transmitted. Therefore, if you are going to have some Nuru massage in Dubai by ordering it on https://sexodubai.com/nuru-massage-in-dubai/, feel free to do it by keeping in your mind the following facts:
- The virus can spread to people within approximately 1.5 meters of someone with COVID-19 when that person coughs or sneezes.
- The virus can spread through direct contact with the patient’s saliva or mucus.
- Kissing can easily transmit COVID-19. Avoid kissing people who are not in your close circle of contacts.
We must take a responsible approach to the health of our partners and our own. If you have symptoms and you have recently hugged or kissed someone, then you need to notify another person about it.
Give Your Preference to People You Live With
Before the pandemic began, people were able to have any experiments with their sexual life. Nowadays, you are your safest sexual partner. Masturbation will not affect the spread of COVID-19, especially if you wash your hands and any sex toys thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after sex. However, if you can’t live without having traditional sex with a partner — here are our recommendations:
- The safest partner is those you live with. Sex with your regular partner helps prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- You should avoid close contact, including sex, with anyone outside your home. If you do this, reduce the number of such partners to a minimum.
- If you usually find your sex partners online or make a living by having sex, consider taking a break from dating for a while. Video meetings, sexting, or chatting can be a great temporary alternative.
If you have kissed someone or have had close contact with a person who you think has symptoms of the coronavirus, then you should isolate yourself. Monitor your symptoms. If they appear, follow all the precautions.
The current epidemic forced many people to reconsider how they should arrange their ordinary sexual life and what do they mean by a pleasant, joyful, and enjoyable relationship. Some couples have now begun to exchange erotic messages, and those who are in a relationship but have to be quarantined at different addresses spend this distant pause usefully. If you activate your imagination, there are many ways to get sexual pleasure from each other without being together.