Did you know that lack of libido, energy and stamina are sure signs of aging and hormonal imbalance. Lifestyle and diet choices might also be one of the factors behind your lacking masculinity and depleting sexual appetite.
This may even lead to the most common form of sexual dysfunction in men which is ED or erectile dysfunction. One out of three men are affected by ED. Although this condition is common in older men, complaints of younger men with ED have been increasing rapidly. And the hormone responsible for this is – Testosterone! Backed by thorough research, Prime Male is a natural and unique male enhancement supplement, which might help you achieve all this and more.
Picture this. You wake up fully refreshed every morning and go to sleep with a calm mind and relaxed body every night. Your body does not disappoint you in the bedroom and you are easily able to bulk up in the gym. Intriguing isn’t it?
Whether you may lack motivation, strength, stamina and libido or may just want to rekindle that fire in the bedroom, Prime Male promises to be your one stop solution for every problem.
Let’s find out more about how Prime MAle has set a mark in the male enhancement industry.
Prime Male Review: Brand Overview
Prime Male is a product that maintains a high level of transparency. Whether it be about safety, the ingredients used, or even how it works in your body. They have provided detailed information about their procedures on their official website.
Prime Male is formulated by Roar Ambition Ltd that is based in the UK but is exclusively manufactured here in the USA. As per the brand, Prime Male’s manufacturing process takes place under the strictest cGMP guidelines and FDA- registered facilities. All ingredients used in the supplement are clinically proven, non-GMO and 100% natural.
Not only Prime Male claims to have a wide base of satisfied customers, but notable names like Dolph Lundgren, Andre Reed, and Scott Zolak have credited Prime Male to have done more than just increase energy levels in the body.
Prime Male has been put together by some of the sharpest and brightest minds who have worked in pharma R&D extensively. It is not just any T-level boosting supplement. The unique formulation may not just work on your sexual energy but might also be responsible for keeping it that way. What this means is that you may be able to satisfy your partner every single time.
Prime Male promises to make long-lasting erections and magnified orgasms a reality. Additionally, the supplement is packed with energy-boosting ingredients that aim to boost stamina as well as immunity, pushing your body to achieve a chiseled figure.
Let’s find out how to turn back the clock with a supplement that claims to be one of the best and most effective Testosterone Boosters and is even recommended by Men’s Journal as one of the best testosterone boosters today! There are other supplements like Max Performer available on the market that help you improve your T-levels.
- Balances testosterone naturally
- Improves libido
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Results in harder and stronger erections
- Enhances cognitive functions and sharpens memory
- Enhances confidence and improves mood.
- Helps is sleeping better
- Increases muscle mass
- Helps boost cardiovascular health
- Promotes weight loss
- All-natural and 100% organic ingredients
- Manufactured following Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) in FDA-approved facilities.
- Worldwide shipping with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Prime Male is only available on the official website.
- Those with previous medical conditions should consult a doctor before using the supplement.
- Currently, the capsule coverings are made using gelatin and therefore is not vegan-friendly
- Some customers could find Prime Male a bit pricey.
What is Prime Male?
Prime Male is a natural male enhancement supplement that has been formulated especially for men who are searching for ways to boost up their testosterone levels. After the age of 30, the production of testosterone in the body reduces drastically and important measures need to be taken to keep your t-levels in check.
Low testosterone levels can hamper your sexual appetite, make you feel tired, and deteriorate your mental health as well. You may even experience difficulty in getting an erection, hair loss, and constant mood swings.
Prime Male claims to provide a solution to all these problems caused by low t-levels. It does not contain any testosterone in itself but aims to stimulate the production of testosterone in your body naturally. The organic and effective ingredients used in the supplement may help your body to amp up the production of testosterone without any external support.
According to the website, the 12 ingredients used in Prime Male have been researched extensively to provide the body with the best possible benefits.
Prime Male also maintains the highest level of transparency. You can know exactly what is in the supplement even before you buy it, allowing you to make a well informed decision.
Ingredients used in Prime Male
PrimeMale is an amalgamation of organic and herbal ingredients that target your body with a three-fold approach. These ingredients may not only help boost your T levels, but may also increase your energy levels, enhance sexual appetite and balance estrogen production.
All ingredients work synergistically with each other to help you maintain your best health. The 12 unique, clinically proven T-booster used in Prime Male are:
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC): The reason D-AA-CC is popular among testosterone-boosting supplements is that it induces the release of the growth hormone (GH) and the luteinizing hormone (LH). This indirectly leads to the natural production of testosterone in the body. This amino acid is responsible for synthesizing and releasing hormones that increase the production of testosterone from the testes.
- BioPerine®: BioPerine® has proven to be a bioavailability enhancer by U.S. clinical studies. This patented extract is sourced out of piperine for its ability to increase the bioavailability of Prime Male’s T-boosters twenty times higher along with other nutritional compounds. What this does is restore the body’s testosterone levels faster. As a high-level antioxidant, BioPerine can eliminate free radicals and the damage they cause within the body.
- Boron: It is believed that Boron plays a key role in adjusting the natural production of testosterone and estradiol (which is a type of estrogen) in the body. A 2011 study showed that intaking 10 mg of boron a day for a week decreased estradiol significantly and increased free testosterone. These reasons could help those suffering from ED. Boron can reduce inflammation, affect blood plasma and bone maintenance but the reason it is used in Prime Male is that it increases the bioavailability and half-life of vitamin D and other sex hormones.
- Korean Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (root): Ginseng is one of the most popular herbal medicines used for centuries in Chinese herbal medicine. Known as the king of all herbs, this root not only promotes general wellbeing but as an aphrodisiac it also enhances sexual behavior by treating sexual dysfunction. As a potent antioxidant, ginseng is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties too. Improved brain function, increased energy levels, immunity boost, and anti-cancer properties could also be some of the added benefits.
- Luteolin: This polyphenolic plant flavonoid is thought to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties. Most important is the fact that luteolin is a really powerful aromatase inhibitor making it an endocrine disruptor. This inhibiting property of luteolin reduces estrogen production in the body by attaching to estrogen receptors and initiates testosterone production through the stimulation of androgens.
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): This is an extremely important mineral that is necessary for over 300 enzyme reactions in the body. Prime Male has incorporated this particular mineral into its ingredients to inhibit sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). Close to 60% of testosterone produced in the body binds with SHBG making very little available for the optimal functioning of the body. Magnesium does its magic by inhibiting SHBG thereby increasing the “free testosterone” which is responsible for providing the virility benefits of testosterone.
- Ashwagandha Extract: This extract has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine since ancient years. Grown in warm climates, this exotic herb has powerful testosterone-boosting properties. Along with its t-boosting properties, it has been clinically proven to reduce blood sugar levels, fight anxiety, stress, depression, and increase brain functioning. Ashwagandha users have claimed to have experienced an increase in reproductive health and testosterone levels. A clinical trial conducted on 75 infertile men, showed an increase in sperm count and motility.
- Nettle Root: SHBG is a hormone that binds with the majority of the body’s testosterone making it inert and ineffective. The active compound lignans present in the Nettle Root extract bind with the SHBG replacing the testosterone. This allows for more free testosterone to be available for use to the body.The extract also keeps a check on estrogen levels, further allowing testosterone production. Prime Male specifically only use the roots of the nettle which are supposedly more potent than the other parts of the plant.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 increases the absorption of two of the most important t-boosters, zinc, and magnesium. The full benefits of the vitamin are immediately available after absorption because the vitamin is in its active P-5-P form. Those with low levels of vitamin B6 in their blood have shown to have double the risk of getting heart disease.
- Vitamin D3: Low vitamin D has been linked with a decreased lifespan and low testosterone. To make sure that you have a balanced amount of vitamin D in the body, Prime Male provides you with a big daily dose. It may help in the regulation of both estrogen and testosterone.
- Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 not only works alone to boost testosterone in the body but also works synergistically with vitamin D3. The vitamin K2 used in Prime Male is called Menaquinone and is an enhanced bioactive form of K2 which absorbs better and is more effective
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral that is necessary for the production of testosterone in men. Levels of zinc in the body can therefore affect problems related to erection and dysfunctions associated with it. This is a key mineral that affects the healthy process of many bodily functions. Cells require zinc to metabolize nutrients and levels of zinc in the body are responsible for cell division, production of protein, DNA, and functioning of the immune system.
How does Prime Male Work?
Mainly produced in men, testosterone is a hormone responsible for a plethora of functions in a man’s body. Sex drive, sperm production, sexual development, and even a man’s appearance are influenced by testosterone.
Due to age, dietary, and lifestyle habits, testosterone levels in the body may drop drastically. Low-t levels may also affect your metabolism and protein synthesis, leading to weight gain and cardiovascular problems. This can make you feel lethargic, tired, fatigued and depressed.
There are certain hormones that aid the production of testosterone. An increase or decrease of these three hormones over time may also lead to poor health, reduced muscle mass, and even cause your bones to be brittle.
Roar Ambition’s Prime Male, formulated using all natural ingredients works to tackle these three biggest barriers to a healthy testosterone production.
Let us see exactly how Prime Male claims to improve the production of these hormones-
- Luteinizing hormone
Luteinizing hormone has proven to increase the production of testosterone in the testes. This is made possible by D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC), which is one of the most important ingredients in Prime Male.
This amino acid is known to be a testosterone-boosting powerhouse since it signals the hypothalamus to release luteinizing hormone. Studies have shown an amazing 42% rise in testosterone levels only after ten days of taking a small dosage of D-AA-CC.
Another ingredient that is an effective t-booster in Prime Male is Zinc. It has been shown to help the pituitary gland in releasing luteinizing hormone.
- Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)
SHBG is a protein that binds to androgens (mainly in men) and estrogens (mainly in women. What this means is that most testosterone produced in males binds to the SHBG molecules decreasing the biologically active free t-levels in the bloodstream.
For this same reason, Prime Male has incorporated Magnesium and nettle root in its supplement. This nutraceutical binds with SHBG and inhibits its binding to testosterone, increasing the biologically active t-hormone to be freely available to your body.
Both Magnesium and Boron which are present in the supplement may help reduce SHBG present in the bloodstream increasing the availability of free testosterone.
- Estrogen and Prolactin
These two sex hormones are dominantly present in women, but can also be present in men. Excess of the hormone estrogen in the body can lead to gynecomastia and even ED.
Prolactin is capable of completely stopping the testes from producing testosterone by inhibiting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH). In rare cases, prolactin may even cause infertility, and decrease bone density, increasing the risk of osteoporosis.
When the levels of estrogen and prolactin are higher, testosterone levels in the body reduce.
Prime Male contains three important ingredients that increase its ability to naturally increase t-levels in the body. Boron and luteolin have shown to balance estrogen levels in the body and Mucuna pruriens may reduce prolactin levels.
Benefits of Using Prime Male
Prime Male’s unique formulation of 12 ingredients claims to offer a wide range of benefits in not only working on your sex drive but also on the body’s overall wellbeing. They are:
- Improved Libido: Libido can be influenced by factors that are psychological, physiological, and even biological. Most critical of these three is the biological aspect, for example, low levels of testosterone can directly impact your libido. Prime Male may rectify this by boosting testosterone production in the body and increasing your energy and stamina. Aphrodisiacs like ashwagandha extract and Korean Red Ginseng have been used for years in Indian Ayurveda and other eastern practices.
- Increased Testosterone Production: The ingredients like D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, Nettle root, and luteolin in Prime Male are focused on increasing t-levels in the body one way or another. This is possible by inhibiting SHBG from attaching itself to testosterone molecules or even reducing SHBG. By reducing aromatization of androgens and increasing the receptors of androgens, a man’s t-levels shoot through the roof. Increasing the luteinizing hormone and keeping a check on estrogen and prolactin also help in the natural production of testosterone. All the other additional nutrients present in the formulation of the supplement increase bioavailability of testosterone-boosting ingredients. The following benefits are an outcome of the ‘free’ testosterone available for the body’s use.
- Lean Muscle Formation: What increased t-level does to your body is that it also eventually works on enhancing the body’s muscle mass and composition. Many of the ingredients directly increase the production of growth hormone which in turn stimulates testosterone production too. By inhibiting the SHBG, magnesium is able to increase the levels of “free testosterone” in the body. This surplus testosterone boost may allow your body to burn fat and maintain lean healthy muscle, all while it continues to grow and heal itself with ease. The presence of zinc in the ingredients means that energy metabolism and protein synthesis also takes place at a faster pace preventing weight gain.
- Stronger Bones: The greatest factor for loss in bone density in elderly men is testosterone deficiency. This deficiency has made osteoporosis a common condition that deteriorates the population of the elderly, worldwide. The nettle root extract available in Prime Male may regulate “free testosterone” and estradiol levels which are responsible for bone density. Testosterone treatments have proven in clinical trials to increase bone density where spinal and hip bone density increased. This is made possible when the androgen binds to androgen receptors either directly or through the receptors of estrogen (by aromatization to estrogen) which increase bone-forming cells.
- Loss of Excess Body Weight: A deficiency of testosterone upsets the physiological balance of energy production and utilization. This leads to the storage of fats and increases adipogenesis. Using the Prime Male supplement increases the t-levels in the body regulating carbohydrates, synthesizing proteins, and metabolizing fats. Therefore, the testosterone-boosting ingredients can ameliorate metabolic syndrome and chronic illnesses associated with it that may cause dysfunction.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Levels: The presence of testosterone as mentioned earlier decreases due to age and this decrease could lead to cardiovascular risks and mortality. There is also a chance of developing type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease as a result of metabolic syndrome. Ingredients like piperine, ashwagandha, and Korean ginseng may improve the metabolism of blood sugars. Piperine accelerates cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol levels in the body. Additionally, piperine may even show cancer-fighting and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improvement in Mood and Cognitive Functions: Brain cells have testosterone receptors that could greatly affect mental health. Low t-levels can cause a person to feel fatigued, have mood swings, and also seems to be a major cause of depression. Korean Red ginseng, piperine, and ashwagandha are all possible mental health improving ingredients. They improve brain function, alleviate feelings of stress and anxiety and regulate mood swings caused by them. Those with hypogonadism, who used t-boosting supplements showed an improvement in mood, fatigue, irritability, and overall mental wellbeing.
Where to Buy and How Much Does Prime Male Cost?
Prime Male can be purchased from its official website. It is available in the following packages-.
- 1 Month Supply ($69) – 1 bottle of PrimeMale containing 120 capsules.
- 2 Month Supply ($138) – 2 bottles, each containing 120 capsules. You can avail free shipping in the US and UK in this order.
- 4 Month Supply ($207) – 3 bottles + 1 free bottle, each containing 120 capsules. This order is eligible for free worldwide shipping.
Our recommendation is to get PrimeMale in bulk, to avail maximum benefits and discount offers.
You can also win four free boxes of Prime Male worth $276. To avail of this offer, you simply have to use the supplement for more than 30 days and either write or videotape an honest testimonial on whether it helped you or not.
Dosage: As per the website, Prime Male has to be taken four times a day with either a meal or a snack. Consistent and daily usage can give you the best results.
FAQs About Prime Male
Q. Who Should Use PrimeMale?
PrimeMale is a scientific blend of extensively researched natural nutrients and t-boosters that has been made keeping in mind the needs of those men who are above 30 years of age. More prominent in men above 30, this supplement is meant for those who are experiencing low testosterone levels in the body.
However, PrimeMale claims to be beneficial even for younger men who are having similar issues like declining energy level, low sex drive, soft erections, and dwindling t levels.
PrimeMale might enhance not just your sex drive, but may also regulate blood sugar levels, mood swings, blood pressure, body fat, cardiovascular issues, and bone density.
Q. How to know if your Testosterone levels have declined?
Age is the most common factor in identifying low t-levels. This is one reason why Prime Male is suggested for those above the age of 30 which is usually when t-levels drop.
The tell-tale signs of low t-levels are fatigue even after you have properly rested, lethargy, mood swings, gaining weight, deteriorating muscle mass and bone density. The biggest indicator of low T is the loss of sexual appetite and inability to maintain an erection.
Q. What is free testosterone?
Our body contains a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) which binds to testosterone making it inert and nonfunctional. This testosterone bound to SHBG is not useful to the body.
Certain ingredients in Prime Male may inhibit SHBG binding to testosterone and reduce the production of SHBG which can result in an increase of availability of testosterone molecules that are freely available. This biologically active testosterone is called “free testosterone”.
Prime Male Review: Conclusion
As is with any supplements you choose to buy, it is imperative that you purchase your product from a brand that is popular, trusted, and transparent. Many Testosterone Boosters list an incomplete proprietary list of ingredients on their website making claims which they actually never meet.
You might wonder if you really need Prime Male when you have not experienced problems associated with low testosterone.
As is seen, with age, the levels of testosterone levels in the body reduce drastically. This can cause hair fall, trouble maintaining an erection, lack of libido, and a huge decline in your overall health and wellbeing.
If not now, sooner or later these problems can catch up to you, causing disruptions in your personal and social life. And as one wise man has rightly said, “Precaution is Better than Cure”, Prime Male might be the safest bet that you can make.
We have often seen in movies and television how choosing a blue or red pill changes the protagonist’s life around. Prime Male provides you a similar choice by giving you the choice of enriching your vitality with a single red testosterone boosting pill.
The protagonist of this story is you and taking a decision to get better has never been easier.