Am I eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
Currently, residents of New York state who match any of the following criteria are eligible for the vaccine:
- High-risk hospital staff, affiliates, volunteers and contract staff, following clinical risk assessment guidance.
- High-risk hospital staff, including state-operated Office of Mental Health psychiatric centers
- Emergency medical services personnel
- Medical examiners and coroners
- Funeral workers who have direct contact with infectious material and bodily fluids
- Essential staff who work in and residents who live in congregant living settings or long-term care facilities
- Staff at federally qualified health centers
- Urgent-care providers
- Any staff administering COVID-19 vaccinations
- All outpatient/ambulatory front line, high-risk health care providers who provide direct in-person patient care or other staff in a position where they have direct contact with patients, such as receptionists, of any age.
- Home care workers and aides, hospice workers, personal care aides, and consumer-directed personal care workers.
- Staff and residents of nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities and adult care facilities.
- Teachers and education workers
- First responders (including law enforcement and fire service)
- Public safety workers
- Public transit workers
- People 65 and older
If you’re still unsure of your eligibility, the New York State Department of Health has a quiz to check: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/.
Where can I make appointments if I’m eligible?
For an appointment at Nassau Community College in Garden City, click here.
For an appointment at the Yes We Can Community Center in Westbury, click here.
For an appointment at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, click here.
For an appointment at Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine in Lake Success, click here.
For an appointment at 8 Greenfield Road in Syosset, click here.
For an appointment at Northwell Health GoHealth in Syosset, click here.
For an appointment at Belmont Park in Elmont, click here.
For an appointment at Northwell Health GoHealth in Hewlett, click here.
Due to high demand, the state’s registration system may display available appointments, but appointments are constantly added on a rolling basis. Please check back later.