If you seek a more natural way to manage or relieve conditions such as pain, inflammation, stress, or anxiety, then you have come to the right place. CBD oil presents an alternative to traditional pharmaceuticals with proven medicinal, health, wellness, and therapeutic benefits.
A wide range of CBD products is available to choose from, including oils, edibles, vaporizers, creams, and lotions. You should try different products to see which one suits you best. It all depends on your individual needs and how you would prefer to take your CBD oil. Different products may have the same effect, but some specifics can really impact your experience, like when you want to take it and what to focus on when you choose your product.
This article will help you find the best product for you. If you are a newbie to the CBD community, then our rundown of what CBD is, the types of CBD, and the benefits of full-spectrum CBD will get you up to speed. We summarise the most important information and highlight the most trusted CBD brands and their benefits. After in-depth research and product analysis, we have rounded up the top 5 best full-spectrum CBD oils on the market. We will provide helpful information on the best practices when using CBD oils and a guide to help you find the right CBD products for your individual needs.
Our Top Picks For 5 Best Full Spectrum CBD Oil & Tinctures:
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best Full Spectrum CBD Oil & Tinctures, Editor’s Pick
- BudPop – Top Rated CBD Brand For Hemp CBD Oils
- Cheef Botanicals – Most Potent & Supreme Quality Hemp Oil & CBD Tinctures
- Hollyweed CBD – Most Recommended Organic Hemp-Derived CBD Oil
- FAB CBD – Most Popular Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures
Here are the detailed reviews of our top picks:
#1. Exhale Wellness – Overall Best Full Spectrum CBD Oil & Tinctures, Editor’s Pick
Due to outstanding results, the Exhale Wellness Full Spectrum CBD oil is on the top of our list. Overall, this full-spectrum CBD oil ticks all the boxes of our criteria. It is a product that provides full benefits with reliable effectiveness, and it is an original type of CBD oil with 100% natural ingredients. Exhale Wellness perfected its CBD oil formula using hemp grown in the United States without artificial aids or fertilizers.
There are 600mg and 1200mg CBD bottles available. The CBD oil is in a no-spill bottle for safety with a glass dropper for easy usage. Exhale Wellness really excelled with such an exceptional full-spectrum CBD oil. They created the perfect prototype of an all-natural full-spectrum CBD and the proper way for its delivery.
- Only 100% Natural Ingredients: The main selling point of this CBD oil is that it’s purely organic, and there are no GMO traces or additional substances like preservatives and sweeteners. It is an excellent product for vegans and persons with gluten-free dietary requirements or allergies.
- Fast Absorption Speed: Exhale full spectrum CBD has high absorption properties. Its natural components make it quick and easy for the body to effectively absorb and feel the beneficial results within a short period.
- Multi-purpose: This CBD oil is versatile and highly effective. You can use it for all its benefits, treating most conditions and as a helper that will help you relax, sleep better, relieve pain and manage anxiety.
- Best Taste & Smell: It has an outstanding taste and smell that is simply irresistible. You can take this CBD oil directly without mixing it with anything. The flavour can associate calmness in stressful situations, and you may instantly get a pleasantly relaxed effect.
- 100% natural CBD oil
- No additives or preservatives
- Organic, non-GMO
- Vegan and gluten-free
- Highly effective and absorbent
- No information on extraction
#2. BudPop – Top Rated CBD Brand For Hemp CBD Oils
BudPop CBD is known for the premium quality and potency of its CBD products. BudPops products are verified and certified for their safety, purity, and quality by third-party labs. Focused on using the purest, premium quality CBD, it is the best non-GMO and vegan option.
BudPop believes that there is no one-fits-all remedy. They provide a short quiz for their customers to tailor their product suggestions to fit their specific needs. BudPop cares about its customers. Customers enjoy their BudPop cannabinoid and health ingredient blends, raving about the quality and significant medicinal effects.
- Quality & Safety: BudPop CBD products are best known for focusing on adequate quality. A third party tests their CBD products in a lab to ensure quality. All BudPops’ products are metal-free, pesticide-free, and herbicide-free. They have all-natural ingredients and are committed to growing organic cannabis plants. BudPop CBD oil products are safe and effective with no harmful additives.
- Tested & Transparent: Testified by certified independent labs, this CBD oil only contains natural, safe, non-GMO ingredients. You can find all BudPops’ products test results, development procedures, and processes on their website. Their transparency reflects the dedication to building trust in the CBD community.
- Effectiveness & Customer Satisfaction: Customers have commended BudPop for their effective CBD oil products. The customer reviews mention the BudPop full-spectrum CBD oil as an effective stress and pain reliever.
- Customer Conscious: BudPop cares about its customers and their individual needs, and they offer a quiz to tailor customer suggestions. Furthermore, BudPop provides discounts to specific customers. If you are disabled, a military veteran, or currently serving in the military, you can purchase BudPop products at a reduced price. The greatest focus of this company is on high quality for both products and services.
- GMO-free, organic plants
- Vegan friendly
- Lab-tested by a third party
- Safe and federally legal
- Tailored product suggestions
- Free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lack variety
- Available online only
#3. Cheef Botanicals – Most Potent & Supreme Quality Hemp Oil & CBD Tinctures
Cheef Botanicals is a well-known premium CBD brand with over 25 years of experience and a team of health-conscious experts in the organic foods industry. They made it to our list as they meet our criteria perfectly.
They only use organic ingredients to formulate and develop their unique CBD oil alternative. It is pure and effective, and it has no traces of GMOs, additives, preservatives, or sweeteners. Conducive for persons with allergies, they are conscious about their customers. Their dedication to improving the knowledge around CBD and its products is present on their website. They are educating their customers and setting the standard for best CBD practice.
- Transparent Lab Results: Cheef Botanicals’ full-spectrum CBD oil is regularly lab-tested and updates their results that the public may access. Their transparency is unmatched, and they use third-party, registered laboratories for accurate, unbiased results.
- CO2 Extraction CBD Formula: Cheef Botanicals use the CO2 extraction method to formulate CBD oil. The CO2 extraction method helps extract pure hemp oil, and it is one of the top methods of extraction used today. This method produces highly concentrated CBD oil products. There is a noticeable difference in the richness of oil concentration, and the Cheef Botanical full-spectrum CBD oil concentration is higher than other CBD oil products on the market.
- Hemp Seed Oil Combo: Rich formulated full spectrum CBD crafted with hemp seed oil and cannabidiol. The hemp seed is a top ingredient in this CBD oil as it is full of essential omega fatty acids that support health and provide protein sources great for vegans. Hemp seed oil adds a delicious taste to your food, and its benefits boost the effectiveness of this CBD oil.
- Instant Relief: The combination of hemp seed and cannabidiol creates a potent tincture concentration that provides quick results. Put a few CBD oil drops under your tongue and feel the relief. Doing this allows fast absorption, and you should feel results with immediate effect.
- Organic, non-GMO
- Natural and non-intoxicating ingredients
- No preservative or additives
- Lab-tested by a third party
- Free shipping
- Available online only
#4. Hollyweed CBD – Most Recommended Organic Hemp-Derived CBD Oil
Hollyweed CBD markets itself as ‘full-spectrum for full elevation.’ We included it on our list because they deliver on everything they stand for. The company created this full-spectrum CBD oil product to offer the best, locally sourced, and 100% hemp-derived without lamination.
Hollyweed CBDs’ full-spectrum CBD oil earned a reputation for effectiveness and affordability. The customers rave about the oil, its benefits, and the superb packaging. There is growing appeal for Hollyweed CBD full-spectrum oil, and the quality of their CBD products does not impact its affordability.
- Value for Money: A central selling point of the Hollyweed CBD full-spectrum CBD oil is its value for money. The quality of this CBD oil is not compromised. Even though the price is lower than its competition, it delivers satisfying, affordable results.
- Best Pain Reliever: The Hollyweed CBD full-spectrum CBD oil is a convenient option for pain relief formulated to relieve chronic pain and aches. A range of other health benefits support the sensory system and promote better sleeping habits.
- Grown Naturally: This CBD product without chemicals derives from locally and naturally grown and sourced hemp. The CBD oil is formulated through an ultra-clean Co2 extraction method and infused with pure hemp seed oil, and this extraction method ensures that no natural properties are lost.
- Hemp Seed Potency: To increase the potency of their full-spectrum CBD oil, Hollyweed CBD added hemp seed oil to create potent tinctures for easy digestion. You can consume it directly or mix it with your favourite drink or food. For instant results, just place a few droplets under your tongue.
- 100% naturally-grown
- 100% hemp-derived
- Rich CBD strains
- Best CO2 extraction method
- Compromised freshness if stored incorrectly
#5. FAB CBD – Most Popular Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures
We simply had to include FAB CBD full-spectrum CBD oil on our top 5 list. Regarding the safety, potency and reliability of their CBD oils, FAB CBD is undoubtedly one of the best CBD oils on the market. Verified CBD oil customers are overly satisfied with the value and high quality of FAB CBDs’ full-spectrum CBD products. We appreciate FAB CBD’s transparency about the CBD oil production practices, giving us trusted peace of mind. A third party at ProVerde Laboratories tests their products. You can find the test results of their CBD products on FAB CBDs’ website.
FAB CBD only uses natural ingredients to produce this full-spectrum CBD oil. They do not use pesticides when growing the hemp plant, and it is free from GMOs and other artificial ingredients. FAB CBD offers you a trusted, eco-friendly product.
- Most Refined Hemp Plants: FAB CBD stands out for its organically grown hemp plants. With the most refined hemp plant, they create a full-spectrum CBD oil that maintains all the terpenes and benefits of the cannabinoid through the process.
- Award-winning Selection of Flavors: They finely craft the organically grown cannabis plants to create their CBD oil blends. Their terpenes are naturally occurring, and it allows them to create a wide range of hemp oil flavours, including natural, mint, vanilla, citrus, and berry. The original quality is maintained with the same procedure to create the different flavours.
- Multiple Strength Options: FAB CBD caters to newbies, experimental, and experienced CBD users. They offer 4 different strengths, including 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg. For less experienced users, you can start with the 300 mg product. For more experienced users, you can opt-in for a stronger option.
- Simple Measuring Instructions: You can add FAB CBD full-spectrum CBD oil to your daily supplement regimen quickly and easily. The product has a millilitre measurement marker on the dropper for precision, eliminating calculators or microscopes. You can measure the quantity you want with ease and follow the simple instructions on the bottle.
- Organic and vegan
- Variety of flavours
- Variety of strengths
- Measurement markers
- Lab-tested by the third party
- Strong taste
- A bit expensive
What Is CBD?
CBD (or cannabidiol) is natural, non-intoxicating hemp extract. The cannabis plant has over 120 natural chemical compounds called cannabinoids, of which CBD is one. CBD oil has less than 0.3 percent THC and does not make you a ‘high.’ CBD is different from THC. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is another hemp extract that causes a euphoric feeling when inhaled or ingested. CBD has its health benefits, known for its medicinal and therapeutic properties enhanced by the endocannabinoid system in the human body.
What Is Full-Spectrum CBD?
Full-spectrum CBD products contain other parts of the cannabis plant, not only cannabidiol. The additional components of the cannabis plant include CBG (cannabigerol), CBN (cannabinol), CBC (cannabichromene), and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). It also contains terpenes, the aromatic compounds that create the unique scent present in plants, and cannabis plants have a high concentration of terpenes.
There are three types of CBD oil available: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate. Broad-spectrum CBD contains all the components of the cannabis plant, similar to full-spectrum, except it does not contain any traces of THC. The CBD isolate is pure, only containing CBD.
- Why Full Spectrum CBD Oil Is the Best?
Some of the most common CBD products on the market are full-spectrum CBD oil. Studies show that full-spectrum CBD oil is more effective and advantageous than broad-spectrum and CBD isolate types. Best Full-spectrum CBD Oil is more natural and less processed, providing the most benefits.
Only full-spectrum CBD oil has the ‘entourage effect.’ It means that having multiple compounds of the cannabis plant maximises the health benefits of CBD oil, and a number of studies have shown evidence of this effect. This type of CBD oil works best with consistent use over time, building up your system to feel the optimal benefits. It’s a natural solution that the CBD community attests to, providing quite impressive health benefits.
How We Made The List OF Best Hemp CBD Oil Of 2022:
We based our top 5 full-spectrum CBD oil list on thorough industry, brand, and product research. Understanding the market and industry standards and rigorous evaluations and analysis of the brand, product, and customer reviews helped us formulate our set of guidelines and strict criteria. We compared all the top products on the market and shortlisted only the best of each category. We considered the reviews of verified customers, clients, and partners. Only the best, top quality, and value for money products met our high standards. Take a look at our final five full-spectrum CBD products.
What We Looked For
Our list contains a shortlist of the top full-spectrum CBD products in the market today. As a result, we considered these factors when compiling our top-five list:
- Quality Ingredients: We care about quality ingredients and the environment. We looked at the top CBD oil brands’ hemp sources and growing processes. We ensure that the CBD products have no artificial ingredients. The factors we considered when rating the quality of each product were the natural ingredients. We expect the CBD oils to contain organic, non-GMO, vegan, chemical-free, pesticide-free, and gluten-free ingredients. We only want quality CBD products with eco-conscious and healthy ingredients.
- Product Effectiveness: A CBD product is only as good as its effectiveness, and it should focus on the health and wellness effects. We looked at each high-quality CBD oil product’s strengths, potency, and flavours and how they translate to its value and effectiveness.
- Brand Safety & Transparency: The brand’s experience and reputation matter in the CBD community. The quality control and safety of CBD products are of utmost importance. The product must have an accessible COA received from a third party with testing performed at a reputable laboratory. The accredited lab must follow ISO guidelines. We consider transparency our safety standard and a must for the CBD community to build trust with a brand and its CBD products.
- Customer Satisfaction: We considered verified and general customer reviews and experiences with the selected CBD products. Customer satisfaction is essential to understand a product’s actual value and benefits.
Factors to Consider When Buying CBD Oil & Tinctures:
- Know the Scientific Research
Scientific research on the medical benefits of CBD is underway at various stages. Studies show that CBD is mainly used for medical purposes and symptoms, primarily treating anxiety, depression, and pain relief. There is anecdotal evidence from people who use CBD and endorse its relieving properties for various conditions.
CBDs’ beneficial properties have growth potential. With minimal adverse side-effects and those who experience them, tolerate and manage the side-effects well. Research shows that CBD does not have addictive or dependency effects and won’t lead to substance abuse. Be careful not to mix CBD oil with any potentially addictive substance.
- Understand Potency and Dosage
An essential factor to consider is the potency of a CBD product. There are varying dosage degrees, and the strength depends on your individual needs. Determining factors include your metabolism, tolerance level, and the way of consumption.
There is limited research on guides to the appropriate dosing for specific conditions. The dosage of CBD products is displayed in milligrams (mg) to guide and determine the correct dose for you. Start with the minimal dosage and slowly increase it until you find the most effective amount. The quantity should meet your needs with minimal side effects. Once you find the correct dose, stick with it. It would be best if you keep using your preferred dosage.
- Know the Risks and Side Effects
There are little to no risks associated with taking CBD on its own as it is a natural compound. However, if mixed with other drugs, it could cause other side effects. If you take other medications, you should check with your doctor to see their compatibility with the CBD products before buying.
It is not uncommon for some people to feel mild side effects such as fatigue, dry mouth, and upset stomach. If you are pregnant, you should abstain from CBD because there is still no proven track record of safety of use during pregnancy.
- Check Safety and Ingredients
Before buying any CBD product, check the company website to ensure the product has a COA from a third party that uses a reliable lab for testing. A COA, or certificate of analysis, is a quality control and assurance measure to confirm the details of the CBD products as claimed by its manufacturer. This is an essential factor to consider when buying CBD products. A third party should issue the COA to ensure accuracy and unbiased results. If this is not available to you, it is a red flag.
In addition, you should also avoid buying CBD products with incomplete information on labelling or packaging. Always check the ingredients of CBD products. Some CBD manufacturers add other elements such as additives, chemicals, and other molecules. It’s essential to check the labels of products, especially for allergens and other unknown ingredients that may cause reactions. Always do your research before buying any CBD products.
FAQs Regarding Best Full-Spectrum CBD Oil:
Q1. What does full-spectrum CBD oil mean?
Full-spectrum CBD oil means that the substance contains a combination of the full-spectrum hemp extract found naturally in cannabis plants. It means that CBD oil has multiple cannabidiols present, including a tiny amount of THC.
Many know it as a whole-plant oil instead of full-spectrum CBD oil because it contains compounds from the entire hemp plant (not only CBD and THC). Other compounds include CBG (cannabigerol), CBN (cannabinol), and CBC (cannabichromene). Therefore, full-spectrum CBD oil comprises all the hemp plants’ parts.
Q2. How many drops of CBD oil should I take?
It is best to start with the recommended usage that the supplier presents on the product. For most CBD products, the usage recommendation is one or two drops per serving, two or three times per day. Some even go a bit further, stating that you can take more if you need. You can increase your dosage by taking more drops at a time or more frequently if you do not feel any effects. Therefore, the main suggestion is that the dosage depends on your individual needs.
Therefore, if you are taking CBD oil dietary supplements once a day and do not have any reactions, you can increase it to twice a day if necessary for particular conditions. Alternatively, you can take fewer amounts if you would like or skip a day or two, and that will be okay. It is not recommendable to skip the routine as you need to be consistent to see or feel results.
Q3. When should I take CBD oil?
When you decide to take your CBD oil is up to you, and it should depend on your intention and when you require the benefits of the oil. People usually take it in the morning or at night, and other people may take it in the middle of the day, before certain activities or situations. You can create your schedule.
If you use CBD oil as an energy boost or concentration spike, you may prefer taking it in the mornings or afternoons. However, if you use CBD oil to relax and unwind, you may like taking it in the evenings or night before bed.
Q4. Does full-spectrum CBD oil have side effects?
CBD oil may cause side effects. It usually occurs when you take CBD oil with other medications, like blood thinners. Consequently, you may feel mild symptoms. However, most people claim the side effects are mild and tolerable. Other more general side effects may include fatigue, dry mouth, decreased appetite, nausea, and diarrhea. Side effects may result from the unreliability of the CBD dosage specifications.
Q5. How long does CBD stay in your system?
Typically, CBD may stay in your system between 2 to 5 days. It is important to note that everybody’s body works differently, and according to some reports, CBD traces remain in people’s systems for weeks.
Q6. Does full spectrum CBD show on a drug test?
Unfortunately, yes. The tiny amount of THC present in full-spectrum CBD oil will show on a drug test, and it is the most common way to get a positive result and fail the drug test. Most full-spectrum CBD products only have 0.3 % THC present. However, the labels of pure CBD products reflect the reputation of the company and its products, so it matters to point out that they are free of THC.
Q7. Is full spectrum CBD the best?
What is the best depends on what you want. If you want the full benefits of CBD oil products, then full-spectrum CBD is the best option. If you wish for a CBD product without any traces of THC, then the broad-spectrum CBD oil is a better option.
Research shows that full-spectrum CBD oil has higher potency and increased health benefits. The full-spectrum CBD oil contains multiple compounds from the hemp plant, and more compounds equal more beneficial healing properties. Researchers call this the ‘entourage effect.’ Above all, full-spectrum essential oils are better than broad-spectrum and CBD-isolate products.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is the best and widely credited for its medicinal properties. It can treat a wide range of severe, chronic medical conditions, including chronic pain, depression, migraines, insomnia, anxiety, and other adverse conditions. You can also take full-spectrum CBD oil for your skin, joints, and other dietary reasons.
Q8. What are the benefits of full-spectrum CBD oil?
Full-spectrum CBD oil can offer you a variety of benefits. It can assist with providing relief for severe adverse conditions to health, wellness, and beauty. Full-spectrum CBD oil can improve your sleep and insomnia, and it can also relieve aches, and inflammatory and neuropathic pain caused by aging or exertion. People commonly use full-spectrum CBD oil for stress, anxiety, and depression. Full-spectrum CBD oil promotes anti-seizure, muscle relief, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and post-traumatic stress disorder treatments.
Conclusion – Best CBD Brands To Buy CBD Oil
We know that looking for a natural alternative is the best decision you can make for your health and the environment. Finding the right product that suits your needs with the rise in CBD oil brands may be tricky. We took the time to research for you and selected the top 5 best full-spectrum CBD oil products on the market today. We considered only the best CBD oil products. The final shortlist was rated and ranked based on the quality of their ingredients, product effectiveness, brand safety, transparency, and customer satisfaction.