North Hempstead Supervisor Judi Bosworth and the Town Board announced today that the hearing dates for the proposed 2019 budget have been set.
· The tentative budget will be submitted at the Sept. 25 Town Board meeting which begins at 7 p.m.
· Oct. 3 at 10 a.m.: The Town Board will conduct a work session during this time.
· Oct. 10 at 7 p.m.: The Town Board will hold a public hearing on the tentative budget and there will be opportunity for public comment.
· Oct. 24 at 7 p.m.: Hearing on preliminary budget and there will be opportunity for public comment.
· Oct. 30 at 7 p.m.: The Town Board will vote on the budget at this meeting.
The meetings will be held at North Hempstead Town Hall (220 Plandome Road, Manhasset). For more information, please call 311 or visit www.northhempsteadny.gov.